The Student Room Group

Are there any websites to learn french vocabulary (AQA)?

I have a french test in a few weeks, I am going to practice on past papers of course but before that I need to improve my vocabulary. I don't even know most of the simple verbs such as acheter, which I forgot.
Reply 1
Original post by BrainJuice
I have a french test in a few weeks, I am going to practice on past papers of course but before that I need to improve my vocabulary. I don't even know most of the simple verbs such as acheter, which I forgot.

hi, the best one that i would recommend is QUIZLET. Sign up and get started! You can find sets there already done or you can do your own ones which is really easy to do (eg. if u have the vocab on a document you just copy and past the whole thing in and your set is ready to be learnt) It offers you different learning styles...I can go on and on but QUIZLET is one of the best :P

(getrevising is good aswell)
Reply 2
Original post by yoreaux
hi, the best one that i would recommend is QUIZLET. Sign up and get started! You can find sets there already done or you can do your own ones which is really easy to do (eg. if u have the vocab on a document you just copy and past the whole thing in and your set is ready to be learnt) It offers you different learning styles...I can go on and on but QUIZLET is one of the best :P

(getrevising is good aswell)

Thanks Boss!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending