The Student Room Group

GCSEs in 2014

What do you reckon the difficulty will be?
Original post by thatblackguy
What do you reckon the difficulty will be?

Well it depends highly on the subjects in question but I have a feeling although they state they plan to make the newer examinations a lot harder, the Summer 2014 papers won't be that bad and that they'll probably be average difficulty.

Every years paper is similar difficulty, they try to make them all even. What determines whether you find those exams easy or not depends on your confidence in the subject and how well you've revised in preparation for the exam. :tongue:
Reply 3
Original post by yellowcopter
Well it depends highly on the subjects in question but I have a feeling although they state they plan to make the newer examinations a lot harder, the Summer 2014 papers won't be that bad and that they'll probably be average difficulty.

Every years paper is similar difficulty, they try to make them all even. What determines whether you find those exams easy or not depends on your confidence in the subject and how well you've revised in preparation for the exam. :tongue:

ah alright that's good, most teachers are saying its going to be hard because of the linear style but i started revision early:biggrin: so hopefully it should be fine
Original post by thatblackguy
ah alright that's good, most teachers are saying its going to be hard because of the linear style but i started revision early:biggrin: so hopefully it should be fine

If you've revised you'll be fine :smile:
hopefully its easy
good luck everyone :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest