The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Anyone living in Leicester and going DMU?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CR4
I too am living in CODE!:biggrin:

I don't think Western Road is quite fully booked, when I checked their website yesterday they still had rooms there!

Oh, really? Another girl tried booking and they said they were fully booked, perhaps they didn't update their website.. I'm not sure!
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 61
Original post by littlefawn
Oh, really? Another girl tried booking and they said they were fully booked, perhaps they didn't update their website.. I'm not sure!

I tried to grab a £105 room at Western but was unable to, instead I had to book a £110 room so I think it's just £105's they've run out of. Bit gutted but oh well!
Original post by CR4
I tried to grab a £105 room at Western but was unable to, instead I had to book a £110 room so I think it's just £105's they've run out of. Bit gutted but oh well!

Oh gosh good thing I booked when I did! Haha. So I'll be seeing you round then that's cool! :smile:
Original post by littlefawn
Which building? :smile:

I went for Eastern Boulevard just because I'm lazy haha :smile:
Reply 64
POST AGAIN JEN I DIDNT HEAR

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 65
Original post by shan94
Hi guys!
There is a £105 room available at Code Western Road if anyone is interested. Please reply to me for more details or call them directly for flat 39 block D. Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

What floor?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 66
Also one Code tenancy available at Upperton road new build £105pw, im giving £500 to the person who takes it over so that so would be £95pw or it would cover a years electrics. Message for more details please :biggrin:
Hi :smile:
I have also booked a room at CODE for September:biggrin: and looking who else is going to be at CODE
Reply 68
I've applied to the grange! The areas really nice. Has anyone else.
Anyone going to live at GROSVENOR House?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending