The Student Room Group

Particle Physics Revision HELP

Hi all,

I'm doing AQA Physics AS, and I'm feeling quite confident in all the topics except Particles and Radiation, which I've always struggled with. I have no idea how to start revising it! I lack all understanding. I think I'm a mix between all types of learners, although I lean towards audio. Any ideas you have of how to revise it would be a great help!
Reply 1
Original post by Baynes
Hi all,

I'm doing AQA Physics AS, and I'm feeling quite confident in all the topics except Particles and Radiation, which I've always struggled with. I have no idea how to start revising it! I lack all understanding. I think I'm a mix between all types of learners, although I lean towards audio. Any ideas you have of how to revise it would be a great help!

Any specific parts or just all of it?
I would say everything except the photoelectric effect and the standard stuff about nucleon number etc
Reply 3
Original post by Baynes
I would say everything except the photoelectric effect and the standard stuff about nucleon number etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P-FGw5KUeo
I would say watch all the relevant videos from this person.

Understand the fundamental forces and their mediators.
Reply 4
I find this really useful! When doing pastpapers, use it, and eventually you will know it off by heart :smile:
photo.JPG
Reply 5
Original post by Lydiaesmith
I find this really useful! When doing pastpapers, use it, and eventually you will know it off by heart :smile:
photo.JPG

Oohhh fancy hand writing :tongue:
Reply 6
Original post by Lydiaesmith
photo.JPG

This is really good! Thanks, will give you a rep
Thanks haha...well I hope you can read it!

Quick Reply

Latest