The Student Room Group

Heythrop College Essay Competition 2014

Scroll to see replies

Did anyone get help with it or did everyone do it on their own?
I got an email today saying that cheques for prize money and certificates have been posted and we'll have them by Friday :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 62
Original post by carrellii
I got an email today saying that cheques for prize money and certificates have been posted and we'll have them by Friday :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't win anything but I still have not received my certificate of entry in the post and it is Sunday 10th August (a week and two days after the Friday you mentioned). Have you received your certificate?
Reply 63
Original post by sombm
I didn't win anything but I still have not received my certificate of entry in the post and it is Sunday 10th August (a week and two days after the Friday you mentioned). Have you received your certificate?

I've not received mine either. Last year they sent it to my school, but it was much earlier they announced it last time
Reply 64
By the way good luck everyone for the GCSE, AS Level and A-Level results days.
I have not received it either. It might have been sent to the school however, on the email it did say it was getting sent to my home. Also I was wondering does the certificate say merit or distinction on it.
Reply 66
Original post by JohnnyFranklin
I have not received it either. It might have been sent to the school however, on the email it did say it was getting sent to my home. Also I was wondering does the certificate say merit or distinction on it.

In the most recent email from Heythrop, it told whether you will get a distinction, a merit or a certificate of entry.
My certificate came about a week ago, it was delivered to my house
Reply 68
I have still not received my certificate of entry from Heythrop at home yet. Has anyone else received theirs yet? Do you think that they are actually posting them to school?
Reply 69
Original post by sombm
I have still not received my certificate of entry from Heythrop at home yet. Has anyone else received theirs yet? Do you think that they are actually posting them to school?

I don't have mine either, do you think we should be worried?
Reply 70
Perhaps yes because they definitely said home address.
Reply 71
Still haven't received my certificate or a reply to me email about it. Has anyone else heard/received anything?

Quick Reply

Latest