The Student Room Group

I really want an A, more like NEED!! HELP ME SOMEONE.

How can I get an A overall in my English Literature course when I got High B's and one A/A*in my CA when I have two weeks until my final exam which is worth 60%? What grade do I need to get and how can I achieve it?
Reply 1
Original post by Sam54321
How can I get an A overall in my English Literature course when I got High B's and one A/A*in my CA when I have two weeks until my final exam which is worth 60%? What grade do I need to get and how can I achieve it?

You need to get at least an A if not an A*. I don't take literature myself but i advise you to go over the books/poems you've read properly. Then just practice MANY past papers, just continue doing them until you are able to achieve the grade you require.
Reply 2
Original post by pbunny
You need to get at least an A if not an A*. I don't take literature myself but i advise you to go over the books/poems you've read properly. Then just practice MANY past papers, just continue doing them until you are able to achieve the grade you require.

Thanks for the advice, really appreciate it. It is really all about analytically skills and reading in between the lines, any advice on how to?
Reply 3
Thanks for the advice, really appreciate it. It is really all about analytically skills and reading in between the lines, any advice on how to?

Not really, i don't take literature so i really don't know how to analyse deeply as english language doesn't require much analysis.
Reply 4
okai thanks :smile: anyone else have any ideas??????
okai thanks :smile: anyone else have any ideas??????

Answered your question on your other thread :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest