The Student Room Group

Why do rich men cheat with munters?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by brap man 420
Well it's doing a **** job since the guy always uses protection

Some also probably go 'bareback' as quite frankly it's a completely different sensation altogether.
I love it when you guys apply evolutionary psychology to 21st Century society
Because they're not content with what they have and lust after other women
Original post by PricklyPorcupine
Because they're not content with what they have and lust after other women

This is very common amongst men in my experience.

My football team all have gfs and yet all try to pull when out.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Original post by Mr Student
????????????????????????????

It was the Sherlock Holmes movie poster :lol:
Original post by + polarity -

Dem seed ain't goin sew dem self ugetme?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Reply 26

I know right? Why would anyone think eons of evolution could overcome what isseconds of social engineering in the big scheme of things ?

They really grate on my nerves because they think they sound intelligent

all they're doing is justifying their views
I remember reading somewhere than men when they cheat tend to cheat with women of a lower physical attraction to their partner.

Not sure why, maybe because the grass always seems greener on the other side of the fence? I dunno... it's just one of those things.
Because munters put out :sexface:
Original post by Ripper-Roo
They really grate on my nerves because they think they sound intelligent

all they're doing is justifying their views

I'm not sure I totally buy it and I was just messing around really as that seemed to be the response that JamieTT was fishing for.
Maybe female celebrities are cheating just as much as the men only being more discreet about it.
As for the less attractive women, these men get so many opportunities but new is always exciting. Plus lots of celebrity couples have to go months without seeing each other because of work.
Reply 32
Original post by Jezebelle
Maybe female celebrities are cheating just as much as the men only being more discreet about it.
As for the less attractive women, these men get so many opportunities but new is always exciting. Plus lots of celebrity couples have to go months without seeing each other because of work.

Or maybe it's to do with the evolutionary concept described in academic circles as '' any hole is a goal''.
Original post by jamieTT
First of all, it seems like every single time a rich celeb cheats it's almost always the guy who does it (remember the shock horror when that twilight bish cheated), while in ''normal'' couples, even though men still cheat more, the numbers are much closer. Why?

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/women-cheating-men-study/story?id=13885519

And second, why do they cheat with proper munters all the time? Arnold, Cashley Cole, Tiger, Hugh Grant... I could list 50 more guys. These guys had Ferrari's at home and they wanted to drive a Mazda.

Perhaps the women are just better at not getting caught?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending