The Student Room Group

How is revision going for you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Mikecool
I like science and I'm studying biology and dropped chemistry at AS since its so difficult. Most people flopped it and even the smartest people need tuition for it. Chemistry is definitely the hardest science

Would you say so? I simply base my premise on what I've read - perhaps my comments regard University level.

On a distant, yet not irrelevant note: how was Chemistry at AS? I'm eager to hear people's opinions on it. :biggrin:
Reply 41
"How are you finding revision"

I can't do it until literally the few days before when I cram, it's probably not the best but it worked okay for my GCSEs last year haha

"Are you feeling snowed under or relatively calm about the looming exams?"

Compared to last year I feel a hella lot calmer, even though I've done so little revision. I think it's bc I know that if I fail, a) i can retake the year b) stressing out over my gcses really did a number on my and i don't want that to happen to me again and c) there are people not even doing a levels (as bad as that sounds)

"Are there any exams/subjects that you're finding particularly difficult?"

I find it a real struggle to answer Geography/Theatre/Politics questions and then Chemistry is just satan's work D:

"Have you even started yet?"

Well I guess you could say I'm almost finished with my notes (my first exam is less than a week now, well ****)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending