The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

city university london accommodations

anyone (that will go to city university )applied for accommodations at East Central House ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Isabellamac1
anyone (that will go to city university )applied for accommodations at East Central House ?

I have.. but as my second choice. What course are you planning to study?
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Original post by Nikinaks
I have.. but as my second choice. What course are you planning to study?

Management , you?
Reply 3
Original post by IsabelIac1
Management , you?

Sounds good. I'll be studying law. The prices of accommodation are so expensive! I couldn't pick the cheapest because there wasn't an en suite :frown:
Sounds good. I'll be studying law. The prices of accommodation are so expensive! I couldn't pick the cheapest because there wasn't an en suite :frown:

I know right?!? The cheapest is liberty court but its full and they share bathrooms... And i want my own! What is your first choice? Btw where are you from?
Reply 5
I know right?!? The cheapest is liberty court but its full and they share bathrooms... And i want my own! What is your first choice? Btw where are you from?

Exactly! I need my privacy. I put Liberty Hall as my first.. and I'm from London. Wby?
Exactly! I need my privacy. I put Liberty Hall as my first.. and I'm from London. Wby?

ohh , i put liberty hall as my second choice as its not only undergraduate students ... prefer being in a place with other first year students and from city :smile:

oh and im half italian and half swedish ( born in america and live in belgium :tongue: )
Reply 8
oh and im half italian and half swedish ( born in america and live in belgium :tongue: )

Well thats true.. but the rooms are much nicer so I decided that since I am only staying in the halls the first year of uni, I might as well make the most of it.

What a cool mix! Im half Moroccan and half Irish. Nationality is French and British. Omg do you speak french? :biggrin:

Do you have facebook? If so, what is your name?
Well thats true.. but the rooms are much nicer so I decided that since I am only staying in the halls the first year of uni, I might as well make the most of it.

What a cool mix! Im half Moroccan and half Irish. Nationality is French and British. Omg do you speak french? :biggrin:

Do you have facebook? If so, what is your name?

Yes i speak french :smile: my facebook name is isabella castaldi ! Yours?
Reply 10
Yes i speak french :smile: my facebook name is isabella castaldi ! Yours?

Haha. Add me: Nikita Bloomfield. There are a lot of people with your name so I do not know which one is yours. Btw, I'm the one with curly hair :smile:
I applied for the cheapest there, I can't remember what it was called £195.60/week
Original post by Abdul-Karim
I applied for the cheapest there, I can't remember what it was called £195.60/week

I think its liberty court!
I think its liberty court!

Yeah, hella' expensive, regardless. I already reside in London, ~30-40 minutes away from the university by train but I don't want to stay at home. You'll be studying with Cass right? :rolleyes:

What are your career plans?
Yeah, hella' expensive, regardless. I already reside in London, ~30-40 minutes away from the university by train but I don't want to stay at home. You'll be studying with Cass right? :rolleyes:

What are your career plans?

Yes :smile: going to study management ... I dont know yet , you ?
Yes :smile: going to study management ... I dont know yet , you ?

Cass is brilliant for the subject, congrats on the offer.

I'll be studying Investment & Financial Risk Management, hopefully.

You can guess where I'm looking to head :lol: : https://www.linkedin.com/pub/abdul-karim-ali/94/4b7/bab

Have you got a conditional / unconditional?
Cass is brilliant for the subject, congrats on the offer.

I'll be studying Investment & Financial Risk Management, hopefully.

You can guess where I'm looking to head :lol: : https://www.linkedin.com/pub/abdul-karim-ali/94/4b7/bab

Have you got a conditional / unconditional?

Likewise.
Reply 18

What do you mean full?
Original post by Xinho
What do you mean full?

Already fully booked. No more available rooms

Quick Reply

Latest