The Student Room Group

GCSE Geography OCR

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I swear u dont have to answer everything my teacher told me its just one from each topic u answer where did u get this from??
Original post by rohan taneja
I swear u dont have to answer everything my teacher told me its just one from each topic u answer where did u get this from??

OCR Geography B... Yeh you have to answer every question now but I just want to know why it is out of 99 marks not 75 anymore??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aren't there 4 topics, and you only have to answer 3? because apparently we don't have to do natural hazards :s-smilie:
Reply 23
you only answer one topic from each section when it says either and or u choose once which u are best at answering no has said anything about answering the whole booklet aha
Yes there are 3: rivers and coasts, population and settlement and economic development. But you know have to answer every single question on the paper

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rohan taneja
you only answer one topic from each section when it says either and or u choose once which u are best at answering no has said anything about answering the whole booklet aha

Yes on the new specification updated for the May 2014 exams it says you don't have a choice now. Each section only has one question now, it's not like before where you could choose question one or question two.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
What do u mean?? our school no one has told us??
Well if you didn't answer every question on OCR Geography B GCSE paper.. then you're in a bit of trouble? Its no longer pick and choose a question, new specification states all questions must be answered. And yes it has changed from 75 marks to 99 marks.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply