The Student Room Group

Change in candidate number?

So basically, my candidate number has been changed, so my other numbers have been changed too.

I need to resit a module from my Mathematics A2 that I sat last year under a different candidate number.

Is this an issue? Because I've been under the impression that I'll have to sit all the modules again.

Which I hope is not the case, or I'll be pissed off :lol:
I hope not, for your sake!

I don't think they would make you do that. It'd be evil. Maybe you should ask your school or contact the exam board directly?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Edminzodo
I hope not, for your sake!

I don't think they would make you do that. It'd be evil. Maybe you should ask your school or contact the exam board directly?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Apparently it *shouldn't* be an issue lmao
Reply 3
Thats strange, how come its changed? At school I had a candidate number, went to college then returned to the schools sixth form and my candidate number has stayed the same throughout
Isn't your UCI number the same?
Original post by iJess
Thats strange, how come its changed? At school I had a candidate number, went to college then returned to the schools sixth form and my candidate number has stayed the same throughout

Meh
Original post by xFluorescent
Isn't your UCI number the same?

I haven't seen it, it should be okay.
Your candidate number will change from centre to centre but your UCI number will stay the same the whole of your study career.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending