The Student Room Group
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

Student accommodation - Teesside

Just wondering if anyone's heard anything for the 2014-2015 year? Or anyone from last year that can let me know round about when they found out? Cheers

Scroll to see replies

I'm still waiting to hear, although one of my friends thinks we'll end up hearing end of May. I'm sure somebody on here emailed them the other week and was told that they'd be issued out in approximately six weeks.

Looks like it's just a waiting game.
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
Reply 2
Ive applied for the accommodation within 1 hour when i received my email which was almost 2 months ago.
Original post by KHM3dia
Ive applied for the accommodation within 1 hour when i received my email which was almost 2 months ago.

You got a reply back within a hour? Was it confirming a place?
Reply 4
Original post by Jrichardson96
You got a reply back within a hour? Was it confirming a place?

No im saying that when i got y email saying i can apply for my accommodation i did mu choices within the first hour. Its pretty much first come first serve. I heard around end of may we get a reply with our choices
Original post by KHM3dia
No im saying that when i got y email saying i can apply for my accommodation i did mu choices within the first hour. Its pretty much first come first serve. I heard around end of may we get a reply with our choices

Oh right, I get you. I did the same.
Original post by CoopsTibial
Just wondering if anyone's heard anything for the 2014-2015 year? Or anyone from last year that can let me know round about when they found out? Cheers

I've just rang the uni about accommodation as i applied in march, the woman i spoke to said it'll be summer, July time! I hope this isn't correct

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by l_aurennaylor
I've just rang the uni about accommodation as i applied in march, the woman i spoke to said it'll be summer, July time! I hope this isn't correct

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really? That's ridiculous if true. Very short notice especially if I have to organise alternate accommodation.
Really? That's ridiculous if true. Very short notice especially if I have to organise alternate accommodation.

I know, i really hope the woman was mistaken, if i don't get into accommodation i need to buy a car to commute daily so it doesn't give much time at all

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know, i really hope the woman was mistaken, if i don't get into accommodation i need to buy a car to commute daily so it doesn't give much time at all

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just got accepted into Parkside Village. It seems everyone is also getting in, so I believe the woman you were talking too was wrong.
Just got accepted into Parkside Village. It seems everyone is also getting in, so I believe the woman you were talking too was wrong.

Yep she was wrong I've got into woodland halls😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Congrats! She had us worried for nothing. I hope you enjoy Teesside University :smile:
Congrats! She had us worried for nothing. I hope you enjoy Teesside University :smile:

Thank you, so happy😊 i know, she defiantly got it wrong

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is anyone staying in King Edwards Square? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got into Woodlands :smile:
I got into woodland halls, but the paperwork arrives in a few weeks after youve had the confirmation email, at the time of the paperwork that is when the deposit needs to be paid as well
Original post by yasmin ke11y
I got into woodland halls, but the paperwork arrives in a few weeks after youve had the confirmation email, at the time of the paperwork that is when the deposit needs to be paid as well

is the deposit paid on the uni website?
Im not sure about that, i think we get told when the paperwork comes. I would have thought so as there is a link on thier website that says you can pay deposit online, but im not entirely sure

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied for my accommodation about three weeks ago and heard back the next week confirming my place in Parkside Village. :smile:

I got accepted into Parkside Village too :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest