The Student Room Group

Medicing

I was just wondering exactly what I would need to get into UCL and study Medicine there? I'm about to do my GCSEs and I currently do no extra-curricular activities mainly cause I've been moving schools so much, as my parent's have jobs that cause them to move about every 1-2 years.

I'm a really determined person, and just need advice on what studying would be like, whats the social life like, how much time do you spend doing actual practical and hospital work? Also, the requirements. It would be really nice for someone to get back to me on this!
Original post by nickycarter
I was just wondering exactly what I would need to get into UCL and study Medicine there? I'm about to do my GCSEs and I currently do no extra-curricular activities mainly cause I've been moving schools so much, as my parent's have jobs that cause them to move about every 1-2 years.

I'm a really determined person, and just need advice on what studying would be like, whats the social life like, how much time do you spend doing actual practical and hospital work? Also, the requirements. It would be really nice for someone to get back to me on this!

Hey there, buddy. We've got a lot of detailed advice for getting into medicine on our wiki page, and we've got pages that summarise the entry requirements for various medical schools at GCSE and A-level. It should hopefully answer most of your questions, let us know if you've got any more.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending