The Student Room Group

favourite sheesha flavours?

Scroll to see replies

You guys smoke? Sheesh.
Original post by James A
Rhubarb and Custard was quite something, didn't expect it to be so good (mate managed to get hold of it)

Vanilla is nice too.

As it happens I went for sheesha last week and had vanilla. :coma:
Is anyone else addicted to it im craving now
just thinking about it makes me wanna go to a sheesha bar

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
Vanilla was definitely the best flavour I tried :smile:
Original post by ReturnoftheG
no self respecting shisha place will put out a flavour like that

if you find one, it's just a tourist trap/whiteman trap

judge the shisha place by their clientele - if they're serving ****loads of wealthy arabs, you're in the right place

naa lool I know that. but I sometimes buy sheesha favours just for home.I got my own pipe
Original post by ReturnoftheG
Shisha's rubbish anyway - if you want nicotine, just smoke, if you want a social session, have a social session, if you want something different, just get high.

all it's good for is a legal social chill session in a mutually convenient place, that's all. It's rubbish as entertainment but it gives you something to do when chilling with mates or someone new aside from just getting food. Plus admittedly in some of the best shisha cafes it's enjoyable for the atmosphere and the slight buzz.

also just lol at guys who bring girls to Shisha places on first/second/third dates, have some ****ing class eh

I didn't mean it in a snob way, even some odd flavours like Irn Bru (very nice btw) are being offered by some pretty decent shisha bars, but a flavour like Rhubarb and Crumble is just a bit too dodgy to be any decent at a shisha bar, honestly.

I dont think going to sheesha cafes to finish the end of the date is that bad. I'd probs suggest it to the guy im with. good atmosphere n u just chill.smoke n chat

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending