The Student Room Group

Sleeping with open ....

Does anyone else sleep with their mouth or eyes open?

Open eyes, like not wide open, but slightly open.

I think sleeping with open eyes runs in our family, we all do it besides my mum.

My sister sleeps with her mouth open every time, but the rest of us just have occasional days.

Do you?
I sleep with my legs open sometimes.
Usually just mouth open occasionally. I have once or twice had my eyes ever so slightly open.

I also have to sleep in complete darkness.
Reply 3
Yeah I sleep with my mouth open. I've lost count how many times I've woken up to a pic of me sleeping like that set as my phones wallpaper or set as my FB profile pic thanks to my bf -_- lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
dolphins sleep with their eyes open.
My mouth open sometimes :smile:
Only when I have a cold do I sleep with my mouth open as it's the only way to breathe :tongue:

Original post by Yasmin25
Yeah I sleep with my mouth open. I've lost count how many times I've woken up to a pic of me sleeping like that set as my phones wallpaper or set as my FB profile pic thanks to my bf -_- lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

:zomg: I'd have been so mad if I'd been you, hehe.
Reply 7
I've fallen asleep with my eyes open, but for no more than two seconds.
Original post by Swanbow
I've fallen asleep with my eyes open, but for no more than two seconds.

How do you know this? :tongue: :beard:
Reply 9
Original post by alea iacta est
How do you know this? :tongue: :beard:

You know when you fall asleep for literally a second and then wake up again? It is strange because with my eyes being open I can still see but I slip out of consciousness and then feel woken up when my body jolts :lol:
I sleep with my mouth somewhat open because it feels like not enough air goes through my nose at night sometimes...

Quick Reply

Latest