The Student Room Group

GCSEs in less that two weeks!!

what is the best way to revise without forgetting anything especially the harder subjects such as maths and science?
Original post by MrsUnionJ
what is the best way to revise without forgetting anything especially the harder subjects such as maths and science?

Practice? It depends on you which way you revise better btw, some people can just open a revision guide and revise, others need to make more effort, I find using flashcards for science help and the mathswatch CD for maths :smile: Some people find writing up the notes again and again helps, I also use youtube videos, those help (used them for science + english lit)
(edited 9 years ago)
Maths - if you've done it properly, it requires minimal (if any) revision.

Science - Work smart. Normally I would say to learn everything in detail, but since you're pushed for time make sure you only cover the things you need to know and understand why they work instead of memorizing random facts.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AlphaNick
lol what

Some people find some subjects hard.
Original post by AlphaNick
lol what

What's so surprising?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
I find the best way to learn some short things is just to write it out a bunch of times.

Works for me, as I can remember quite a lot of things that I couldn't have done 1 week ago now.
Best way is to learn small chunks, test yourself then take a break. You remember stuff better if you take a break. I walk around the house and get a drink of water or whatever, lol.

Quick Reply

Latest