The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Postgraduate accommodation at Lincoln??

I've just been accepted to do a course at Lincoln. Can anyone recommend accommodation for a postgraduate student? I have no idea at all....
Hi. UNI now has a post grad hall named Saul house. Link on thier web page I think

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by accomguru
Hi. UNI now has a post grad hall named Saul house. Link on thier web page I think

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I noticed that literally just after I posted this question... Though it is quite pricey :/ Is there anywhere else that is just for postgraduates? Or maybe somewhere mixed but you get put with other postgrads?
No where else just for pg. many mixed but available options mainly for ug. I emailed Accom with my budget, was a while back, but they made some suggestions. Might be worth trying [email protected]

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I'm on the same boat as you, but with researching the website and attached links to these places sounds like Saul house and St Marks are Grad student friendly as well as International. I haven't seen any more details about the Associate Halls of Residence but seems like if these aren't going to be your options then ones with undergraduates may work as well. good luck to you and me = )

Quick Reply

Latest