The Student Room Group

"the SUNNI prayer test" Iraq

Scroll to see replies

mother****er terrorists
Original post by awais-iq
if your a Shiite living in iraq, it is advised that you learn the sunni prayers if your going to travel.

[video="youtube;BGLDq_KFOAI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGLDq_KFOAI[/video]

those terrorists (in the video) , i hope they burn in hell, sons of bitches.
Reply 22
Original post by BasharAssad

stop swearing lol, calm down, they will burn in hell i know, they are not muslims
Reply 23
mother****er terrorists

i know how you feel, i was feeling the same after watching the video and im sunni
i know how you feel, i was feeling the same after watching the video and im sunni
nice too see we all have not fallen into the zionist sectarian trap.
Reply 25
nice too see we all have not fallen into the zionist sectarian trap.

btw syrian army lost a strategic air base recently because the zionist israeli fired missiles at the base then the terrorist stormed the base, there are videos of benjamin netanyahu meeting the terrorist in israeli hospitals
stop swearing lol, calm down, they will burn in hell i know, they are not muslims

lol we had a lovely chat with no swearing XD

Well i'll be burning with them then XD
btw syrian army lost a strategic air base recently because the zionist israeli fired missiles at the base then the terrorist stormed the base, there are videos of benjamin netanyahu meeting the terrorist in israeli hospitals

didn't we tell Israel to not get involved?
Heck Israel should stay out of the situation Russia and the USA are trying to fix it.
if your a Shiite living in iraq, it is advised that you learn the sunni prayers if your going to travel.

[video="youtube;BGLDq_KFOAI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGLDq_KFOAI[/video]

The people in the video aren't Shia. Shia pray the same number of Rakat as Sunnis.
Original post by FreedomCostsTax
The people in the video aren't Shia. Shia pray the same number of Rakat as Sunnis.

so you're trying to say they are alawites?
[video="youtube_share;cjLXvqqfIpY"]http://youtu.be/cjLXvqqfIpY[/video]

Beware of the minority spreading lies about shiite muslims. Shia muslims all believe. Many people on tsr have started to call me an apostate/insult my beliefs.

1. There is no God but Allah swt, and only him do we ultimately rely on. He can never be seen, has no 'form' or 'confine' because it is an injustice to the almighty to say he has a form, can be seen, moves.
2. That Muhammed peace and blessings be upon him, is the greatest man and the seal of the prophets pbuh.
3. No Imam has 'complete knowledge of the unseen', , this is kufr. Furthermore, we believe the Imams a.s are slaves of Allah swt, and have no power nor knowledge independent of what Allah swt permits them to have. The final Imam is the Mahdi a.s.
4. That sunni's are our MUSLIM brothers and sisters.
5. We do not class Abubakr, Umar, nor Uthman among the great companions, but it is FORBIDDEN to abuse them in shia islam. We merely state places where we feel we disagreed with their actions, and our view on such matters. We also LOVE the Sahabah, the loyal ones, the matyr's of badr, and many many more, ranging from Ibn Abbas (r.a), to Hazrat Hamza(r.a) to Bilal (r.a) to Abudhar (r.a)..(i could keep on going)
6. We follow the Sunnah of Muhammed pbuh, as preserved by the ahlulbayt a.s and the pious companions.
7. Only a minority of shias self-flagetllate. This is considered impermissible by a vast number of our most emminent scholars.
8. Be careful when you find anyone quoting Al-Kafi , we do not consider every hadith sahih or hasan, many could be 'daef'. We use the sciences of hadith on each and every one. When you count all the hadiths, you still get to over as many sahih hadiths as Bukhari.

Grand Ayatullah Khamenei

Ayatullah Khamenei, in his position as the Hakim Al-Shari’i has given a Hukm forbidding blood flagellation. A hukm is binding on all Muslims, unlike a fatwa.

Question 1450:
Is hitting oneself with swords halal if it is done in secret? Or is your fatwa in this regard universal?

Answer:
In addition to the fact that it is not held in the common view as manifestations of mourning and grief and it has no precedent at the lifetime of the Imams (a.s.) and even after that and we have not received any tradition quoted from the Infallibles (a.s.) about any support for this act, be it privately or publicly, this practice would, at the present time, give others a bad image of our school of thought. Therefore, there is no way that it can be considered permissible.

A whole host of rulings from the most emminent shia-scholars against self harm: http://tatbir.org/?page_id=98

With regards to insulting the companions, shia's love the loyal companions of Muhammed pbuh. Ofcourse, there are some we do not regard highly, but it is harram to revile and mock them.

Ayatollah Khamenei issued a fatwa, declared unlawful the insulting Prophet's wife Aisha, and any of the Sunni Islamic symbols.

Ayatollah Khamenei issued a fatwa, declared unlawful the insulting Prophet's wife Aisha, and any of the Sunni Islamic symbols.

Islamic World widely welcomed the fatwa, Rohama reported.

The leader of Islamic revolution in response to question announced: "insulting the symbols of the Sunni brothers, including the Prophet Muhammad's wife [Aisha] is forbidden. This includes the women of all prophets and especially the holy Prophet Muhammad ."
Source: Rohama
(edited 9 years ago)
[video="youtube_share;YPOlo2d6l50"]http://youtu.be/YPOlo2d6l50[/video]
Look at every extremist group that under-goes suicide bombing:

Alqaeda, al nusra, issl(Iraq alqaed),

neither of these groups are shia.

In terms of shias:
Hezbollah is the only group branded terrorists - but they are known as terrorists because when israel attacked lebanon, they fought israel. Any group fighting israel is a 'terrorist' i.e hammas.
that was ISIL; they think that Islam allows eye for an eye on civilians
ooh you should not hope for that brother; we must pray for the salvation of all Muslims! :eek:
Reply 35
Original post by Ahmad232
ooh you should not hope for that rather; we must pray for the salvation of all Muslims! :eek:

Salvation of murderers and terrorists? These are not muslims they are terrorists, the puppets of america
Reply 36
Original post by Zainabahlulbayt
Look at every extremist group that under-goes suicide bombing:

Alqaeda, al nusra, issl(Iraq alqaed),

neither of these groups are shia.

In terms of shias:
Hezbollah is the only group branded terrorists - but they are known as terrorists because when israel attacked lebanon, they fought israel. Any group fighting israel is a 'terrorist' i.e hammas.

Shias should defend themselves from the saudi wahabi devil
Is the the religion of peace some keep harping on about
so you're trying to say they are alawites?

I don't know what they are, I just know that they aren't Sunni or Shia.
Reply 39
Original post by FreedomCostsTax
I don't know what they are, I just know that they aren't Sunni or Shia.

Whatever they are no1 deserves to be killed In such a manner, muslim or non muslim, islam is against this

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending