The Student Room Group

Forest Fumble

So..
I let a friend feel my up on the way home last week, and like they are quite close to me. But we were just talking, a little bit dirty admittedly, then, without pressuring me or anything, I let them "cup a feel", a very awkward under the bra feel. It didn't necessarily feel wrong at the time, more "in the moment", and a "feel" was also reciprocated.
Quite PG, like Angus Thongs style because I have little to no experience.
We had a laugh after and walked home, but now I'm feeling a little weird about it. They've being really nice about it, they're not the problem. It's just that now, I feel kind of weird.
Like I wont do it again, it was a mistake, but a small mistake I'm glad I made with them, because I trust them, instead of a big mistake with a stranger.
I feel like a kind of harlot but I know I'm not, but I cant help but be a little disappointed with myself. I was what I wanted at the time, I just don't know if I'm allowed to change my mind :confused: :ashamed2:

I just guess, I need some kind of clarification on this all. I would like to be in a relationship, not necessarily with them, but god knows some time soon. But after that I feel like, even though I feel ready to have sex, I'm not quite ready to lose my virginity- if that makes sense at all.
:bricks:

any help/advice
would be appreciated
So what exactly did you want advice about?

A far as I'm concerned you have right to do whatever you want with your body and you shouldn't feel ashamed of yourself.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by LightBlueSoldier
So what exactly did you want advice about?

A far as I'm concerned you have right to do whatever you want with your body and you shouldn't feel ashamed of yourself.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I dont' know, maybe I just needed to vent. But I just feel kind of put off by myself. I mean, I would NEVER normally do anything like that, especially in a forest, but I did this time. And I have been feeling a little bit stressed lately, with exams and life and those kind of sexual stresses, it kind of just overwhelmed me. I think I liked being wanted, which I know isn't wrong.
I just wish I didn't do it, and I don't want to think any lesser of myself for what I did.
I'm just a little hazed at the moment and cant think very clearly.

I was purely curious to what people thought, because I was driving myself insane. And if anyone had any similar stories to give a little bit of ease
You gay brah? Just out of curiosity. When people deliberately go out of their way to not reveal the gender of the person they are discussing, more often than not it is somebody of the same gender, our so I have found. :colone:
Reply 4
No, I'm not gay. It was a heterosexual encounter with a friend of the opposite sex.
I just wanted to know if it was a normal thing to do
Original post by Anonymous
No, I'm not gay. It was a heterosexual encounter with a friend of the opposite sex.
I just wanted to know if it was a normal thing to do

Half of the girls in England are pregnant by the time they're your age. If anything you are abnormally inexperienced.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Provided you felt comfortable then there's no problem with the aforementioned incident - you're not a "harlot" or anything like that. If you don't want to do it again then that's fine, if you do then that's also fine.
Well, there's nothing wrong with the woodland setting - I had very enjoyable sex in a pretty little forest near Bath last September, although that was with my boyfriend of three years and consequently quite different from your experience.

Anyway, whilst you're certainly not a harlot, the fact that you feel like this suggests that it's probably not something you want to do again. If I were you, then I would see this experience as a learning opportunity; primarily you've learned that you're more of a relationships person than a casual encounter person.

Also, there is absolutely nothing wrong with not being ready to have sex/lose your virginity yet. Take your time!
Don't beat yourself up about it; it's not a big deal, you may just be over thinking the situation. You haven't done anything bad or wrong and its not going to have any negative effect on your life. If anything, its a good thing as its made you think more about what you do and don't want, and has clarified things for you i.e. you know that's not particularly a situation you would like to repeat.

Try not to stress too much, we all do things we might later regret, that's just part of life. :smile:
Reply 9
Thanks everyone for your help and advice. I think I'm alright about it, I just need to find a way to tell my friend I don't want to do it again.
Love you guys:h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending