The Student Room Group

Dissertation, thought and opinions wanted

Hi everyone.
I'm currently writing my dissertation and I just wanted to come here to gauge some thoughts and feelings about my topic.

So... Fashion brands are increasingly beginning to use various digital and social technologies in their stores; from the social media mirrors in Westfield River Island to the more common ordering points and ipads. The question is do you feel its right for brands to be merging their online and offline practices in this way or should they be kept separate? Have you ever used any of these devices? what was your experience of them?

Original post by jesssulli92
Hi everyone.
I'm currently writing my dissertation and I just wanted to come here to gauge some thoughts and feelings about my topic.

So... Fashion brands are increasingly beginning to use various digital and social technologies in their stores; from the social media mirrors in Westfield River Island to the more common ordering points and ipads. The question is do you feel its right for brands to be merging their online and offline practices in this way or should they be kept separate? Have you ever used any of these devices? what was your experience of them?

I'm curious to know if you think there could be any 'wrong' about merging practices...? What do you mean by 'right'?

Quick Reply

Latest

No latest threads to show

Trending

Trending