The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ComeBackKid
A member on here is trying to get me banned, they're sending me messges saying that they're going to make out I'm a banned member, I'm not sure hwy, but it's scaring me, what can I do guys ?

they can't really do anything, just report him for harassment
Reply 2
offer him out
Report him is my advice, he's not worth worrying about, it's kinda sad how people make tsr personal. How did you make enemies so quickly you only joined today?
A member on here is trying to get me banned, they're sending me messges saying that they're going to make out I'm a banned member, I'm not sure hwy, but it's scaring me, what can I do guys ?

If you've done nothing wrong there's no way he/she can get you banned, simple. Just report the bugger.
Report him or ignore him.
It tickles me that the first 3 replies are assuming it's a guy :tongue:
Reply 7
Right guys, I'm going to watch 'spiderman' on dvd, do you think you guys could handle this for me?
Post 8 smells of troll.
Right guys, I'm going to watch 'spiderman' on dvd, do you think you guys could handle this for me?

:lol: not even blu-ray bruh.

It was ME! :sneakydevil: Haha I'm kidding, i've never seen you on here before. :erm: :laugh: And I only report people worth reporting. You can only get banned for genuine reports and if they have nothing on you, why be afraid? :dontknow: Don't worry about it, just report their messages for harassment and hopefully they'll get banned for being a tool. :banned: You won't get banned, don't worry. :nah: And sorry to hear about this. :frown: People can be such pricks. :sadnod: But you're better than that. :^_^:

I'm sorry for my abuse of smileys. :colondollar:

Spoiler

But yeah, keep cool and hope they leave you alone. :yy:

Good luck. :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Post 8 smells of troll.

What does a troll smell like? :beard:
Original post by alea iacta est
What does a troll smell like? :beard:

Of mods' tears.
Of mods' tears.

:lol:
Original post by Rainbow Student
It was ME! :sneakydevil: Haha I'm kidding, i've never seen you on here before. :erm: :laugh: And I only report people worth reporting. You can only get banned for genuine reports and if they have nothing on you, why be afraid? :dontknow: Don't worry about it, just report their messages for harassment and hopefully they'll get banned for being a tool. :banned: You won't get banned, don't worry. :nah: And sorry to hear about this. :frown: People can be such pricks. :sadnod: But you're better than that. :^_^:

I'm sorry for my abuse of smileys. :colondollar:

I'm not. :colone:

But yeah, keep cool and hope they leave you alone. :yy:

Good luck. :smile:

Your post is slightly disorientating because of all the smileys :dunce:
Your post is slightly disorientating because of all the smileys :dunce:

:eek: Don't you dunce me! :dunce: :cry:

I am sorry. :puppyeyes: I am an emoticon criminal, guitly as charged. :colone:

Lol. :smile:
:eek: Don't you dunce me! :dunce: :cry:

I am sorry. :puppyeyes: I am an emoticon criminal, guitly as charged. :colone:

Lol. :smile:

Have you taken your medication today?
Original post by BenAssirati
Have you taken your medication today?

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested. :lol:

Have you? :colone:

Spoiler

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested. :lol:

Have you? :colone:

Spoiler

I'm not crazy either. Your mother had me tested. :wink:

Yeah, 'funny'... lets just go with that shall we?

Also, the TBBT reference did not go unnoticed.
(edited 9 years ago)
I have about 40 of them trying to ban me. They're called moderators.

Latest