The Student Room Group

A level EMPA written task for Biology

hi, my biology empa written task is tomorrow, as one of the topics i received for my written task for biology was mass transport, does this include transport through capillaries and cardiovascular transport?
im guessing it going to be about how water is transported in the xylem like cohesion tension
Reply 2
Original post by The Special 1
im guessing it going to be about how water is transported in the xylem like cohesion tension

Yeah I agree but couldn't it be linked? mass flow and mass transport are fairly similar..
Original post by Hamza1997
hi, my biology empa written task is tomorrow, as one of the topics i received for my written task for biology was mass transport, does this include transport through capillaries and cardiovascular transport?

focus on the transpiration and gas exchange in plants it must be all right im feeling confident
Reply 4
focus on the transpiration and gas exchange in plants it must be all right im feeling confident

Are you sure?
Are you sure?

well thats what im revising
and it links with task 1 and 2
Reply 6
well thats what im revising
and it links with task 1 and 2

haha ok cool, cheers man appreciated!!!
haha ok cool, cheers man appreciated!!!

no problem
Reply 8
I thought it was A2
Reply 9
Original post by Ni$¥
I thought it was A2

No, its AS shud have made that clear sorry!

Hey, I've got mine next week.
Good luck. Also revise the topics : Mitosis, Lifestyle and Heart Disease
Reply 11
Original post by pinkgorilla
Hey, I've got mine next week.
Good luck. Also revise the topics : Mitosis, Lifestyle and Heart Disease

thanks, good luck to you as well.!!!

Quick Reply

Latest