The Student Room Group
Reply 1
hey i have just started as a graduate entry to edinburgh, there are 73 of us this time around! mainly seems to be american students but there are a few of us that are uk raised :0) are you all coming back for freshers?

beth:smile:
Reply 2
I will be lurking about for freshers, as will other friendly folk...

There will be lots of 5th years about and 2nd year mummies and daddies (dont know if this applies to you, I am painfully ignorant.)

Yo, see you there!

Sgt Grumbles
Reply 3
Me! Hopefully- I'll let you know tomorrow if I'm in! I'm going to Edinburgh on Friday for a week and half to see some of the festival, I'm working handing out flyers for 'auldreekietours' ghost tours- if you see me and feel sorry for me getting pissed on by the rain and competing against 100 million other flyerers, come and have a tour!
Reply 4
I'm IN! If anyone cares... Got AAAa and even distinction in AEA Critical Thinking lol, what a gem!
Reply 5
Lucyvet2006
I'm IN! If anyone cares... Got AAAa and even distinction in AEA Critical Thinking lol, what a gem!

Well done, see you at AVS.
Reply 6
Aye well done. Just bin the flyers and have fun. No one will EVER know.

Think I'll pass on the tour thanks.

Look out for me at mummies and daddies night - I'll be one of the 3-5 boys there.

Sgt Grumbles Aka andy
Reply 7
I am comming to Edinburgh as a fresher this year. I am one of those pesky Americans comming :smile:, However i have been going to boarding school in Uk for the last 4 years (so i am not a total newbie). I am so excited about comming to Edinburgh. Look forward to meeting you all!!!
Reply 8
Me agian. I am an International student, and i do not have a sterling check!!! I havn't been able to order the clothes and books from that order form. a) is it too late to try to order them now and pay with cash and b) is there anywhere in Edinburgh where i can buy these items when i get there?? If anyone could help it would be really great! thanks

Latest

Trending

Trending