The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

MMU Adult Nursing March 2015

Has anyone confirmed adult nursing offers for March 2015 at MMU?

Scroll to see replies

I have, just hoping I meet the entry requirements. I need all distinctions, I have an insurance option for Salford as well.
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Original post by thomasdolly645
I have, just hoping I meet the entry requirements. I need all distinctions, I have an insurance option for Salford as well.

I need all distinctions aswell. When was your interview?
Original post by natalielois95
I need all distinctions aswell. When was your interview?

My interview was on January 21st in the morning, I didn't recieve my offer until the end of March though. Salford were really quick to give me an offer. Have you confirmed MMU as your firm choice?
My interview was on January 21st in the morning, I didn't recieve my offer until the end of March though. Salford were really quick to give me an offer. Have you confirmed MMU as your firm choice?

Yes MMU is my firm choice and then Wolverhampton as my insurance :smile:
March seems like ages away, but it can't come quick enough. So excited! :-D
March seems like ages away, but it can't come quick enough. So excited! :-D

I know! I can't wait :smile:
Well hopefully I'll see you in March. I'm going to the university on the 26th of this month, to sort out my disclosure and barring form :-D
Hey, I will be joining you in March too, hopefully.. my app takes a bit longer though as I'm doing it through extra.. is your student finance- maintenance loan sorted already? :smile:
:-D I've sorted out my maintanence loan. NHS bursaries have informed me that I can't apply for my bursary till around October though, as its a March start date. At the minute you can apparently only apply for your bursary for September. The maintenance loans you can sort out now though.
I know! I can't wait :smile:

Did you manage to meet your entry requirements? I've finished with a few merits, hoping I still get in though. They've told me I'll find out in August :-(
Did you manage to meet your entry requirements? I've finished with a few merits, hoping I still get in though. They've told me I'll find out in August :-(

Yes I managed to meet the requirements, took alot of hard work though!! Hopefully you'll be ok, fingers crossed! Yeah I think the date is the 14th August when they let us know through UCAS
Well done! I go on holiday on the 13th, so I'll be checking it whilst I'm away. I always say that everything happens for a reason. If its meant to be then I'll be starting in March. I've had my insurance choice confirmed, just got to wait and see which Uni I end up at :-D
Well done! I go on holiday on the 13th, so I'll be checking it whilst I'm away. I always say that everything happens for a reason. If its meant to be then I'll be starting in March. I've had my insurance choice confirmed, just got to wait and see which Uni I end up at :-D

I'm away on holiday on the 14th so I'll be doing the same as you! Best of luck anyway, let me know how you get on
Just got my confirmation for MMU adult nursing in March, seems so far away but I can't wait!!
Congrats to all of you who got in! :smile: i just got back from my holiday this morning and got a call from them inviting me for an interview next week. My application was a late one so only heard from them now.. :biggrin: I guess you guys had your interviews already, wondered if you got any suggestions or at least could tell me what have you been asked during yours? Kind of anxious but excited too :smile:
Original post by annatherussian
Congrats to all of you who got in! :smile: i just got back from my holiday this morning and got a call from them inviting me for an interview next week. My application was a late one so only heard from them now.. :biggrin: I guess you guys had your interviews already, wondered if you got any suggestions or at least could tell me what have you been asked during yours? Kind of anxious but excited too :smile:

When is your interview? I only applied yesterday and got offered an interview for wednesday! Do you know if it's a 1-1 interview or a group one? I've also got an interview for Bristol UWE tomorrow afternoon, and if it's any help the lady in admissions gave me advice on what they'll ask. Things like: What skills and qualities can you bring to both the profession and the course? Why adult nursing? Why this university? What it means to be an adult nurse - and engage in discussion but also show that you're listening to others too! Hope this is of some help to you
aaaahhh I can't wait to start in March!!!
Original post by Kiwimonkey
When is your interview? I only applied yesterday and got offered an interview for wednesday! Do you know if it's a 1-1 interview or a group one? I've also got an interview for Bristol UWE tomorrow afternoon, and if it's any help the lady in admissions gave me advice on what they'll ask. Things like: What skills and qualities can you bring to both the profession and the course? Why adult nursing? Why this university? What it means to be an adult nurse - and engage in discussion but also show that you're listening to others too! Hope this is of some help to you

Mine is on Wednesday as well at 1pm so I guess I might see you around! :biggrin: Right okay, I have done a bit of research as well but I will note that down for myself, thank you! :smile:
I'm away on holiday on the 14th so I'll be doing the same as you! Best of luck anyway, let me know how you get on

Well I've spoke to admissions at MMU and looks like I'm in! They're just waiting on my care experience reference, but more than happy with my grades. Hoping to get my reference sorted this week so they can confirm my place on UCAS :-D
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending