The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Edge Hill Nursing April 2015

:smile::smile:
Hey people,
Has anyone else had an offer for nursing on the April 15 intake?

Scroll to see replies

I have :smile: for adult nursing. I have created a Facebook page for anyone studyin adult nursing in april 2015 xx
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Reply 2
Aww I'm doing children's :smile: tried making a FB page but it asked me to add people first haha x
I've been given an offer for April 2015 for childrens but unsure as what to do. Eh was my first choice but UCLAN have offered me a place in September so really don't know what to do....it's decision time for me xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by clairealfie1
I've been given an offer for April 2015 for childrens but unsure as what to do. Eh was my first choice but UCLAN have offered me a place in September so really don't know what to do....it's decision time for me xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done on both of your offers :smile: I was in the exact same position 2 weeks ago haha I didn't know what to do, I was impatient and so eager to start I considered UCLan for all of an hour but my favourite is EH. Just got to wait that little longer but going to fill the gap with a short course :smile: good luck in making the decision just do what's best for you xx
Reply 5
Will be meeting soon ladies !!!!! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
How do we make a Facebook page x

Posted from TSR Mobile
There is one made mellybee, the link is at the top xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sorry scrap that, there is a link on another discussion, a girl set it up this mornin. It's called edge hill childrens nursing April 15 xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Thanks doll are you on it x x

Posted from TSR Mobile
So pleased for everyone !!!!! X x

Posted from TSR Mobile
When do we do bursary and everything x

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've already started mine coz the plan was t start September, student finance is started an just need to return my forms for bursary, there'd be no harm in ya doin it now xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Excited to meet you all! The wait was sooo worth it couldnt me more happy! Xx
Reply 15
Facebook group for Edge Hill Children#s Nursing April 2015 intake :smile:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/708320052565363/
I have!!
Add the group on Facebook if you have Facebook x

Posted from TSR Mobile
How do i join the facebook group girls?? my requests been pending for weeks :frown: x
😒 that's strange I'll ask the ladies now who's admin x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending