The Student Room Group

Dizziness after (female) masturbation

Hiya!
I'm a 16 year old girl and I just masturbated about 20 minutes ago, but I feel really weird now..
I was nude when I did it and afterwards, I waited a bit to cool down then stood up to pull on some clothes and wash my hands, but when I stood up, my legs felt really shaky, as if they were shaking, only they weren't physically shaking. I ignored it and got a shirt and some shorts on, then went into the bathroom but then suddenly I felt really light-headed and dizzy, and as if I was falling backwards but I wasn't actually moving.
I did what I had to do and came back in my room, and now I'm lay on my bed and I'm feeling a little better but my head still feels weird, like I'm not all there.
I've been masturbating (to orgasm) once every couple of days for about 3 years and never been like this before.
Could it be anything to do with tiredness, as I've only been getting about 5 hours per night for the last week?
Or maybe stress, seeing as my GCSEs start in 6 days?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
It sounds like the effects of standing up suddenly when you're relaxed, post-orgasm, with low blood pressure.

You should have started to feel fine not long after posting this.
Its probably tiredness, dehydration or hunger combined with the physical exertion of masturbation/orgasm.
after 20 minutes it's very natural to get tired

you are playing with your nerves

better don't do it before exam results
Don't masturbate. Simples!

Latest