The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

accomodation

Hi, I just firmed my offer to study primary education in Middlesex. Just wondering when does one get info about accommodation? I'm moving to London from Dublin, Ireland so i kinda want to get things sorted asap. Or does anyone know of any legit affordable accommodation in London which are easily accessible by train/tube. Thanking you in advance :smile:
Original post by ojoa2
Hi, I just firmed my offer to study primary education in Middlesex. Just wondering when does one get info about accommodation? I'm moving to London from Dublin, Ireland so i kinda want to get things sorted asap. Or does anyone know of any legit affordable accommodation in London which are easily accessible by train/tube. Thanking you in advance :smile:[/QUO
im from galway. platt halls seems to be the best
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London
Reply 2
Oh nice one. Have you applied for accommodation already? What course are you going to be studying?
Original post by ojoa2
Oh nice one. Have you applied for accommodation already? What course are you going to be studying?

I'm stuck on which one to pick too!
Reply 4
Original post by lenevoldsen
I'm stuck on which one to pick too!

I applied for platt halls as my first choice and then ushers halls for my second choice. Took me forever to figure out how to apply for them in the first place lol. What will you be studying?
Original post by ojoa2
I applied for platt halls as my first choice and then ushers halls for my second choice. Took me forever to figure out how to apply for them in the first place lol. What will you be studying?

yeah think thats what i'm going for too! Theatre Arts
Reply 6
yeah think thats what i'm going for too! Theatre Arts

Oh cool im doing primary education :smile: Im moving from dublin to London. Can't wait!
Original post by ojoa2
Oh cool im doing primary education :smile: Im moving from dublin to London. Can't wait!

Ah sweet! I'm moving from Guernsey to London :smile: i'm literally choosing accommodation now… So you reckon Platt is best?
Reply 8
Ah sweet! I'm moving from Guernsey to London :smile: i'm literally choosing accommodation now… So you reckon Platt is best?

Yeah apparently so. Ive been reading lots of comments about platt halls and usher halls.
Original post by ojoa2
Yeah apparently so. Ive been reading lots of comments about platt halls and usher halls.

ah man just confirmed it! Platt then usher then Ivy :smile:
Reply 10
ah man just confirmed it! Platt then usher then Ivy :smile:

Ha thats exactly the order I put mine. Possibly will see you around so
Hey guys
I have a spare room in a 5 bed, 2 bathroom flat located very close to Uni, shops and tube station. £125pw move in date 1st September. Me and three girls who are fashion communication with styling students going into second year are living here, so if you're interested message me for photos/more details :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
im from galway going doing nursing. Platt halls seems to be the best and cheapest

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending