Thank you :h:

Where did you get your prom dress from?
Original post by georgiareadman
Where did you get your prom dress from?

https://www.promgirl.com/shop/dresses/viewitem-PD1388919
Original post by saraxh
My prom dress :h:
13556925_864264273717001_1773569984_n.jpg

Omg this dress is gorgeous :eek: :love: I just saw that this was from last year, did you have a good prom? :smile:

I never went to my prom since I left school before it due to my health but I have my bridesmaid's dress from my mum's wedding last year that was branded as a prom dress and I'm thinking of giving it away for free on local buy and sell sites since I know they are quite expensive and if I did go to prom, with me being from a single parent family at that time, I wouldn't have been able to afford prom and a mega fancy dress so I'm thinking of giving it away :yep:
Original post by Spock's Socks
Omg this dress is gorgeous :eek: :love: I just saw that this was from last year, did you have a good prom? :smile:

I never went to my prom since I left school before it due to my health but I have my bridesmaid's dress from my mum's wedding last year that was branded as a prom dress and I'm thinking of giving it away for free on local buy and sell sites since I know they are quite expensive and if I did go to prom, with me being from a single parent family at that time, I wouldn't have been able to afford prom and a mega fancy dress so I'm thinking of giving it away :yep:

Oh im sorry to hear that. You could try selling it on Depop

Did it cost a lot to ship it from America? Thank you so much btw. I'm so stuck for a dress for my yr 13 ball
Original post by georgiareadman
Did it cost a lot to ship it from America? Thank you so much btw. I'm so stuck for a dress for my yr 13 ball

Yes I had to pay a lot for shipping when my dress arrived.

Np. Try Prom Girl, Revolve and House Of CB
Anyone looking for a dress, I've got a dress that I'm selling, handmade and unique, I'll drop my Instagram here so you can private message me, I'll throw in heels aswell but let me say this guys, it's gonna be costly but I'll try my best and go as low as I can go!

Insta: @at.lete
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by SassQueen13
Calling all ladies who have a prom coming up!

So I have my year 13 prom coming up and I haven't found a dress yet. In year 11, I ended up finding mine like two weeks before prom and wasted some of my revision time in the process as I was quite fussy and it took a while for me to find the 'perfect' one. :colondollar: I really don't want to waste time this year and I'm not fully sure on what to go for so if anyone has any ideas about potential dresses then feel free to post here

I thought this thread would be ideal for people to suggest prom dress ideas, share links, ask opinions and just throw in any questions about dress/shoes/bag/accessories/make up/hair and the like! :smile:

I hope you have Instagram or Twitter, I can send you pictures of my prom dress and we can discuss a cute price. It's @at.lete on insta and @At_lete on twitter

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending