The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

How Lenient is Sheffield? 'Accounting and Financial management'

Hi, I got an offer for Accounting and Financial management with a conditional offer of DDM (320 UCAS points). I do not plan on missing out my grade and will try my hardest to get it but I was wondering how Lenient is Sheffield when it comes to missing out a grade? I will 100% get at least a DMM (280 UCAS Points) but I am worrying like hell because I do not have an insurance choice because I went through Extra. I have heard good things about Sheffield and I am sure I will love it there. If anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it, thanks :biggrin:
Reply 1
Help please
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Original post by Truong
Hi, I got an offer for Accounting and Financial management with a conditional offer of DDM (320 UCAS points). I do not plan on missing out my grade and will try my hardest to get it but I was wondering how Lenient is Sheffield when it comes to missing out a grade? I will 100% get at least a DMM (280 UCAS Points) but I am worrying like hell because I do not have an insurance choice because I went through Extra. I have heard good things about Sheffield and I am sure I will love it there. If anyone could help I would greatly appreciate it, thanks :biggrin:

Hi,

I've replied to you about this on another thread, I think, but I shall reply here too to cover all bases!

I think the best thing to do here to set your mind at rest would be to get in touch with the department. They're going to be the best people to advise you about this. You can email them on [email protected].

Hope that helps a bit!

Best wishes,

Georgie, Student Communications Team at the University of Sheffield.
Reply 3
Original post by The University of Sheffield
Hi,

I've replied to you about this on another thread, I think, but I shall reply here too to cover all bases!

I think the best thing to do here to set your mind at rest would be to get in touch with the department. They're going to be the best people to advise you about this. You can email them on [email protected].

Hope that helps a bit!

Best wishes,

Georgie, Student Communications Team at the University of Sheffield.

Thanks, I will get in contact with them by tomorrow. Hopefully, I can get some good news so I can sleep at night with ease.
Reply 4
Hey I am doing that course too , I have the same question , I did call the university department , but they didn't answer and didn't get back to me , I think you just have to wait

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending