The Student Room Group

How many people your partner has slept with

Scroll to see replies

I have found the perfect girlfriend for all u promiscuous TSRians.....:colone:

http://youtu.be/hgJyIWNrvYw
I feel sorry for the poor girl - it sounds as if he's psychoanalysing her! Talking about 'patterns in behaviour' is utter rubbish, and eight people in two years isn't even bad. I've slept with eight people over the space of three years, and I'm about to turn 18 next month. The point is, people shouldn't be judged on their sexual past and it definitely shouldn't underpin the future of the relationship! My number has never caused problems for me, but maybe if someone is that insecure about their girlfriend's number than they shouldn't have a girlfriend at all.
Hes slept with 25+ girls. Don't know the exact number because hes never counted and I'm not really that bothered.
tan(90*)

* units are in degrees.
Reply 44
I'd be more bothered if my partner hadn't slept with anyone else (previously obviously).
My bf hadn't slept with anyone or even had a relationship before me and neither had I and I preferred it that way personally but I would have been ok with him having a few partners before me. The main thing would be he was committed while with me, not what he done before he met me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Zero
If it was 8 in 2 days I would be worried like your friend but 8 in 2 years is fine!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 48
20+. I don't care whatsoever, and feel that anyone who does has some insecurities that they should deal with themselves, rather than place that on another person.
Reply 49
None, hes a virgin nerd. :biggrin:
If it was a really high number, like going into the 100's then yes it would bother me I'm afraid.
Reply 51
Original post by huhwhat
In theory it's just awesome with a lot of experience, and it also shows that she is a strong person because she takes what she wants without caring about other people's opinion.

yupp because she wants that D

classy
Urgh, sounds like your friend is an idiot wannabe-psychology-expert. He is talking out his backside.

Posted from TSR Mobile
We're both eachothers firsts.
Reply 54
1 ... me:biggrin:

I think it has made it feel different that we have only ever slept with each other, like it's only between us. So I probably would have been bothered had he slept around a bit before me.
Posted from TSR Mobile
No one before me, and it's the same for me so it's something we've only ever done with each other which makes if pretty special. I see nothing wrong with people finding sex special and wanting someone who shares that viewpoint, hence doesn't sleep with lots of people.
Original post by NHM713
I'd be more bothered if my partner hadn't slept with anyone else (previously obviously).

May I ask why this is?
Original post by joker12345
May I ask why this is?

You didn't ask me but I share this viewpoint for a few reasons.

I'd slept with a few people before my partner (don't want to say exactly how many but more than 10, less than 20) so it would feel pretty uneven if he had been a virgin.

I know that not everybody does feel this way, but I would never want him to feel that he was missing out and wonder what it would be like to have sex with other women. He has had sex with 3 other people so I don't need to worry about that now.

Experience is nice. I've had sex with a virgin before and it was quite awkward.

Age comes into it. When I was 16 I wouldn't have minded dating a virgin because lots of people that age are but (assuming I didn't go for someone a lot younger) at nearly 22 it's unusual to still be a virgin and I'm not sure how much I'd have in common with someone that still was (in terms of shared values and experiences).

Edit: Not saying that I categorically would not date a virgin, just that I would prefer that he wasn't.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 58
May I ask why this is?

Because your partner may start to want to know what it like to be with someone else.
Which may unearth feeling of guilt and resentment.

Everyone performs differently in the bedroom, and its exciting finding out the things you like from your experiences.

I am in no way saying that if they haven't it a bad thing if you're okay with that then good for you.
May I ask why this is?

I also would rather be with people who have a bit of experience. I've slept with virgins or girls with very little experience in the past, and it's just not satisfying.

I prefer a girl who knows what they're doing, and knows what she likes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending