The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Salford Television and Radio 2014-2015

so, ive just confirmed Salford as my first choice and im looking for accommodation as of now- i was just keen as to see who's on my course and where they're looking to stay? be nice to see who i'll be meeting this year
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hi! If I get the grades, I should be doing TV & Radio as well. I'm staying at the Eddie Colman Court (:
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by whoahchloe
Hi! If I get the grades, I should be doing TV & Radio as well. I'm staying at the Eddie Colman Court (:

oh wow!, im in the middle of sorting out my application now and ive put in for Bramall and Eddie Coleman as my second and third; do you know if you have to pay deposit fees straight away or do we wait to results day? :confused:
Original post by Breadley
oh wow!, im in the middle of sorting out my application now and ive put in for Bramall and Eddie Coleman as my second and third; do you know if you have to pay deposit fees straight away or do we wait to results day? :confused:

I've already paid the deposit fees. You can wait until you have your results, but you don't have to. If I understood it right, if you confirm your room by paying the deposit, the room is yours in September, so the later you leave it, the less rooms there will be available! (:
Hey there! I'm also going to be studying the same course!
I am staying over in iQ, before you make your final choices have a look there (if you haven't already) it is a really nice place and secure, it is abit expensive but for having a brand new kitchen, living area and en-suite with everything provided its worth the money! (imo anyway :tongue:)

Nice to find some other people on the course :smile:
Im just about to book my iq Halls

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
oh wow! ive applied to EC because i cant afford any other, and i'll probably be living off dust haha
but agreed, it is nice to find more people on the course :awesome:
(edited 9 years ago)
Feel free to add me on Facebook or follow on twitter if you would like, same name as on here, "Paulyy Pudd" :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Hey, I have accepted to study this course also! :-) Im staying at Constantine court.
See. :3 look how many people study this course, me included. And John Lester & Eddie Coleman is pretty nice! I will see you there :smile:
I've been given an unconditional offer for TV and Radio! and an offer to stay at Constantine Court, i'm just unsure whether to accept or not, it's such a hard decision!!
I've accepted my unconditional offer for TV and Radio. I'm staying over in IQ so look out for me on their FB group!
Original post by Cyan_Prawn
I've accepted my unconditional offer for TV and Radio. I'm staying over in IQ so look out for me on their FB group!

Where about in iQ are you staying?
Original post by jessywessy44
I've been given an unconditional offer for TV and Radio! and an offer to stay at Constantine Court, i'm just unsure whether to accept or not, it's such a hard decision!!

Whats holding you back?
Original post by whoahchloe

If I get the grades I should be also studying Television and Radio there! My accommodation is MCR Student Village in town just near Met uni off Oxford Road.
Reply 15
All booked up for Bramall, anyone else staying there? :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by PriaMohindra
If I get the grades I should be also studying Television and Radio there! My accommodation is MCR Student Village in town just near Met uni off Oxford Road.

It will take you more than an hour to get to Uni. Have fun
Reply 17
I'm going to be studying TV & Radio in September and I'm living at Castle Irwell :biggrin:!
Reply 18
Im in Peel Park! Accepted unconditional for Television and Radio Production!
I've accepted my unconditional offer and I'm staying in a standard room in Peel Park quarter, 8th floor! So excited!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending