The Student Room Group

Anybody else gained weight since starting revision?

Just curious. I've put 5 pounds on since I started doing about 4-6 hours a day since late March. I've also got more spots than usual.

I'm guessing it's because I get bored and eat a lot of junk food while revising... :bigsmile:
That's not something to be proud of, lose the fat.
Reply 2
Original post by King Leonidas
That's not something to be proud of, lose the fat.

Untitled.png
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Revel
Just curious. I've put 5 pounds on since I started doing about 4-6 hours a day since late March. I've also got more spots than usual.

I'm guessing it's because I get bored and eat a lot of junk food while revising... :bigsmile:

Food is good.
I've been eating like an egg. I however, am not healthy so need to start excercising
Reply 4
I think I've lost weight, I usually just have a bowl of fruit salad next to me when I revise. However I haven't exercised since April due to revision taking over my workout times. :u:
Reply 5
I've lost weight! My jeans are big for me now :K:
I've lost wieght as I seem to have lost my appetite but I'm still training :tongue:
Reply 7
Yeah, same here. In the past 2 months I've put on about 3-4 pounds. I was going to the gym every day, but revision is now taking up all my time. Looking forward to the end of my exams so I can get back to transforming myself into He-Man :colone:

As for you though, I'd suggest that you refrain from eating too much junk food, and join a gym, AFTER your exams are over. Don't distract yourself at this point in time. Exams are what is important right now.
It's easy to do whilst revising. It helps to take at least a half an hour break to exercise sometimes, to get some fresh air. :hoppy:
Original post by Revel
Untitled.png

Yes but you have developed more spots and have been eating junk food, which is not good for you.
Yep I've gained a few pounds :tongue:
Original post by EggsterminateMe
Food is good.
I've been eating like an egg. I however, am not healthy so need to start excercising

Don't you mean eggercising? :u:
Original post by Revel
Untitled.png

Definitely skinny fat
Original post by hannah697
Don't you mean eggercising? :u:

Yes Yes I do bur I'm an egg. No need for egg puns when you're one already. :u:

Smartass :u:
I think I probably have too unfortunately, although I don't feel like I have (haven't weighed myself yet). Before exam time, I was exercising every single day, eating lots of fruit and veg, avoiding junk food etc. Then exam season arrived, I neglected my exercise routine to favour revision instead, I couldn't be bothered eating as much good food either, I still eat some but I'd much rather eat junk. After a few hours of revision, eating an apple doesn't really satisfy me the same way as eating chocolate does lol.

I don't mind too much at the moment though, whatever helps me revise, I'll do it. I can lose whatever I've gained, in the summer anyway.
I've lost weight

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've gained weight. Just in time for summer too :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending