The Student Room Group

Improving Mathematical Aptitude

Hi,

Does anybody know of any decent resources to improve my numerical reasoning/mathematical aptitude?

I've done all the practice SHL tests but can't seem to find any other free practice tests online.

Mathematical ability isn't an issue (A* in GCSE Maths) but I'm a Law graduate so haven't touched upon numbers in a while, and I know numerical tests are a different format to basic maths questions.

Thanks!
Original post by unluckyinlaw1
Hi,

Does anybody know of any decent resources to improve my numerical reasoning/mathematical aptitude?

I've done all the practice SHL tests but can't seem to find any other free practice tests online.

Mathematical ability isn't an issue (A* in GCSE Maths) but I'm a Law graduate so haven't touched upon numbers in a while, and I know numerical tests are a different format to basic maths questions.

Thanks!

Would highly recommend Graduate Monkey and Assessment Day, absolutely worth the money. Unfortunately it is a bit pricey, would probably recommend Graduate Monkey more though, you get a whole walk-through guide for different types of questions.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks!

Shame about the pricing aspect. Plan is to secure my 2.1 in June, brush up on my numeracy over the summer and make some solid applications Aug/Sept/Oct!
Don't pay a penny. Just dig out your old GCSE books and revise ratios, percentages, etc.

Quick Reply

Latest