The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Any First Years Studying "Media Production" 2014/15?

I have Lincoln Media Production as my insurance but might call and swap it with my firm. I'm thinking booking Hayes Wharf. Travelling from Ireland.
It's my firm offer! Love it there!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Basketball fan
It's my firm offer! Love it there!

Posted from TSR Mobile

It looked amazing but I never got to finish I might just stick with Coleraine which is unfortunate.
Yep, that's my firm. Lincoln the place is great and the course seems just my style.

Also the facilities and kit. Can't wait to get my hands on pretty much anything in the multicam studio!
It's my firm! I really hope I get in, results day is in two days and I'm terrified I haven't done enough to get onto the course because it's so popular! I have a conditional offer though :smile: I also loved Lincoln Uni when I went on open days, the equipment for the course was amazing and I'm dying to go there and try my hand at the different equipment! :smile:
Original post by itsdiddlingtime
Yep, that's my firm. Lincoln the place is great and the course seems just my style.

Also the facilities and kit. Can't wait to get my hands on pretty much anything in the multicam studio!

im taking media production and i will be living in Hayes wharf. I'm worried about software on the course- what software do i need- im buying a macbook some time soon, but i dont know if i need addictional things
Original post by 95lilzz
im taking media production and i will be living in Hayes wharf. I'm worried about software on the course- what software do i need- im buying a macbook some time soon, but i dont know if i need addictional things

From what I recall without checking we get the full adobe creative cloud student package after starting. So you don't need to worry about software at all.

Quick Reply

Latest