The Student Room Group

Panic

So exams are soon and I'm freaking out and getting nervous. Some people have even said to me I'll never get good grades which doesn't help.

I've been revising but I can't tell if its enough or if I'm doing too much and ugh!

Does anyone have any good ways to relax and calm down?
Reply 1
Listen to music, go for a walk, or just take some time out, clear your mind of all this exam pressure and do something you like doing, for me its video games, lol. I forget all about everything then ! :smile:
To see if your revision has been enough, do a few past papers and see what grade your at in each subject.
Reply 3
I've asked teachers to print me off past papers, so I'll have to wait until school tomorrow.

Wish me luck and thank you :biggrin:
Reply 4
Ignore the people who said that to you! And don't worry too much about it, just be confident. =)

If you've done some revision then there's no need to worry. Occasionally take breaks, there's no reason to stress yourself out.
Best of luck.
Reply 5
You'll be fine, a lot of people do barely any revision for GCSEs and still pass so with some revision you should get good grades :smile: Good ways to relax are reading a book (not a book related to your revision), taking a bath, playing games, going for a walk or just watching tv
Reply 6
Thank you so much guys! I'll try my best :biggrin:
Reply 7
Original post by HarjKS
So exams are soon and I'm freaking out and getting nervous. Some people have even said to me I'll never get good grades which doesn't help.

I've been revising but I can't tell if its enough or if I'm doing too much and ugh!

Does anyone have any good ways to relax and calm down?

Haven't you people ever heard of...

Spoiler

Reply 8
Guys I was revising today and felt light-headed and sick after a while. How worried should I be?

EDIT: Nevermind I drank some water and feel better. Just dehydrated :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest