The Student Room Group

Boots trainee optical consultant

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I have an interview here on Tuesday absolutely bricking it! I have not had an interview in nearly 6 years I hate then lol! By all accounts they seem to be laid back?

The training I'm wondering (if I get the job that is) will I have to go to Birmingham as I'm from Belfast?
Original post by Hlrm
I have an interview here on Tuesday absolutely bricking it! I have not had an interview in nearly 6 years I hate then lol! By all accounts they seem to be laid back?

The training I'm wondering (if I get the job that is) will I have to go to Birmingham as I'm from Belfast?

Where ever your from you'll have to go brimingham they'll play for your flights and everything
Reply 62
Original post by Yuniman18
Where ever your from you'll have to go brimingham they'll play for your flights and everything

That's great thanks I'm used to travelling alone anyway! I really hope I get it in need of a massive change!
Original post by Hlrm
That's great thanks I'm used to travelling alone anyway! I really hope I get it in need of a massive change!

Good luck
Reply 64
Hey guys. I just got a job as a trainee optical assistant. Can anyone tell me more about the training. They told me I need to go to Leeds, not Birmingham. Im from Liverpool. Thanks
Does anyone who got an interview know what the correct answers for the test are?
I'm stuck on
"i prefer to try new things than to stick to old methods"
"lots of people are too worried about getting every little detail right"
Hey,

I have an interview here next thursday, on the email it said it will be an hour long, can any of you tell me what happened in your interviews, whether it was just questions or anything else?

If it was just questions then what sort? and if you got offered the job there and then or if you had to wait etc...

I've seen in 'some' threads people have said they have had to travel to Birmingham for training? Is this still a thing?

Any info will be appreciated, i haven't had an interview in a while, so mega nervous, just trying to prepare myself for what i maybe asked/todo.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending