The Student Room Group

Does this photo sum up a significant % of students?

I think the smug, self righteous look on her face sums up how drunk on this rhetoric these people get

Scroll to see replies

I do feel that is something that happens

But White pride is nothing to be ashamed of, it's just when you insult or belittle those from other backgrounds

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
A significant %age? Not even slightly.

The very vocal minority? Yes.

The vast majority of students most probably couldn't give a ****, as long as they're passing their modules and getting cheap beer at the Union. However, the small percentage of activists manage to shout louder than all the rest.
I would agree (with your general sentiment)

if it wasn't for the fact that 99.9% of people who support White pride happen to look something like this

Rather than just thinking European architecture looks pretty nice and that Isaac Newton was a pretty important guy...
(edited 9 years ago)
I think any pride on race / arbitrary circumstances that you had no actual say or control over is pointless and dumb.
Reply 5
There's nothing wrong with white pride. Since when did it become racist to be proud of where you come from. Jesus.
Not every student is like that; in fact a small but loud-mouthed percentage are like that and since the majority do not feel the need to voice their opinions so adamantly, some people may believe that all students are like the woman in that picture.
Reply 7
I don't have white pride, tbh I don't care about all that proud to be English or whatever, I just​ try to enjoy things
Original post by sallyjimjam

I think the smug, self righteous look on her face sums up how drunk on this rhetoric these people get

Have you come from StormFront..? :K:
Reply 9
I don't think this photo sums up a significant percentage of students. Most students tend to be trendy techies who like booze-ups, fondles, Es, and football. Tree-hugging, none-hair-washing, hippies are not a significant percentage.
(edited 9 years ago)
Their ideology (cultural Marxism) gained hegemony in the form of institutionalised anti-white political correctness, so they've gone native...
Reply 11
Original post by thesabbath
Their ideology (cultural Marxism) gained hegemony in the form of institutionalised anti-white political correctness, so they've gone native...

Sanctimonious madmen they are.
Reply 12
Original post by FriendlyLiberal
Have you come from StormFront..? :K:

Nope I used to be a popular poster at revleft but then i grew out of my "education"
I don't personally see why anyone is proud of what colour their skin is, as if it's some sort of accomplishment.
And gay pride is something altogether different.
The difference being that black pride stems from believing you are as worthy as other races. White pride often stems from believing you are superior to other races.

Similar to the difference between a feminist and a mysoginist.
Reply 15
Original post by The_Duck
I don't personally see why anyone is proud of what colour their skin is, as if it's some sort of accomplishment.
And gay pride is something altogether different.

No "gay pride" is just an Agitprop term
(edited 9 years ago)
I am immensely proud of being white. I am proud of my heritage and my white identity and culture etc
Reply 17
Original post by Green Marble
I am immensely proud of being white. I am proud of my heritage and my white identity and culture etc

Cue anti-White "How can you be proud of a skin colour?!" :sheep:
Reply 18
I prefer this one:

Original post by sallyjimjam
Cue anti-White "How can you be proud of a skin colour?!" :sheep:

Wgote to me is not merely skin colour. It is culture, common ancestry, common heritage, and a strong facet of my identity.

i feel a kinship with fellow whites that I do not feel with other races.

that is why I am proud to be white

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending