The Student Room Group

OCR Advanced FSMQ: Additional Mathematics – Summer 2014

Scroll to see replies

I'm replying late but am I the only one that thinks that was an easier paper? Out of all the past papers I've done there's always been questions where I had no idea what to do but I found this one relatively straight forward. I don't think I got full marks or anything tho, as I made some silly mistakes
I agree with you!!!!
It was MUCH easier than the past papers!|!!!!!!!
Original post by timelizard
I'm replying late but am I the only one that thinks that was an easier paper? Out of all the past papers I've done there's always been questions where I had no idea what to do but I found this one relatively straight forward. I don't think I got full marks or anything tho, as I made some silly mistakes

I agree with you :smile:
I thought it was a lot easier than the past papers :smile:
Original post by TheMDog
I agree with you!!!!

I completely agree apart from the unexpected condition about the conditions that needed to be fulfilled...
Original post by TheMDog
I agree with you!!!!

We seem to be in the minority!! And yeah definitely much easier than previous years

Original post by GCSEsitter
I completely agree apart from the unexpected condition about the conditions that needed to be fulfilled...

I remember being told that there has to be a success and a failure only and everything needs to be independent (not being affected by another result) but I think only one of those were right. Theres always some question that you have to write something in...
im guessing im like the only one here that found that paper hard
No, I did!!
Reply 367
I didn't find it difficult, but it sure as hell wasn't easy.
Nope. I found it difficult too. But seeing how I wasn't ready at all, it wasn't surprising :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
When are the grade boundaries for this exam be released?
The grade boundaries for the exam can be found here:

http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/176543-unit-level-raw-mark-and-ums-grade-boundaries-june-2014.pdf

A - 67
B - 58
C - 49
D - 40
E - 31

I'm in year 10 and I found the course difficult at first, but after a while it did click. Ended up with an A, so I am happy! Hope you all did well too.
Yhh I got an A BUT i wanna know how many marks I got. Do u know how I could find out
Original post by grandom
Yhh I got an A BUT i wanna know how many marks I got. Do u know how I could find out

Ask your maths teacher/exams officer/anyone at the school who is authorised to find (and give you) your result.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I doubt that I'll get it I took it in year 11. im going to a different school now.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by grandom
I doubt that I took it in year 11. im going to a different school now.

Sorry, you 'doubt that you took it in year 11'?

Can't you email your old school? Or you could always just forget about it - you got an A - just be happy and move on!
Lol sorry I meant to say I doubt I'll get it, I took it in year 11.
And yh I'll guess I'll just move on
Original post by grandom
Lol sorry I meant to say I doubt I'll get it, I took it in year 11.
And yh I'll guess I'll just move on

well done, i got a D, lol. The difference between a D and C is only 9 marks so I don't want to see my score and get annoyed.
I got an A* at gcse in year 10. Yet i just got a recent test paper back in FSMQ, and it is equivalent to a U. I got 39/100. It's so upsetting because i try so hard. Just not hard enough obviously. Wish the effort reflected on my grade more.
Original post by grandom
6+.jpg

WHAT WAS THE REST OF 10(i), it's cut off in the image. Please help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending