The Student Room Group

Virgin girl wants some

Yeah i'm in my early twenties still haven't had sex or kissed a guy yet. But I don't have anyone I'd really want to have a relationship with but i'm horny and would like to experience sex however, bcs I know I wouldn't really like the guy enough I wouldn't want to kiss him and not really interested in kissing :K:

is that weird?
and do you think i would regret losing it to someone i don't LOVE, not necessarily a random 1 night stand might be someone I know?
+

Scroll to see replies

...you dont have to LOVE him to sleep with him, but really I think its your first time so you need to feel comfortable and relaxed and safe with him in order to enjoy the sex. It helps, I mean REALLY helps to be able to communicate about what you like and what you are not enjoying so much etc, so honestly choose someone you know and like, dont be in a big rush into sex, you'll have a much better experience if you take some time to get to know the guy first.
Reply 2
Original post by LolaLowe
...you dont have to LOVE him to sleep with him, but really I think its your first time so you need to feel comfortable and relaxed and safe with him in order to enjoy the sex. It helps, I mean REALLY helps to be able to communicate about what you like and what you are not enjoying so much etc, so honestly choose someone you know and like, dont be in a big rush into sex, you'll have a much better experience if you take some time to get to know the guy first.

thanks really good advice :smile:
Odds on this is a guy, the 'I'm horny' part gave it away, title also.
Original post by Stewie2011
Odds on this is a guy, the 'I'm horny' part gave it away, title also.

Girls can't be horny?
Original post by ILovePancakes
Girls can't be horny?

Not on TSR they can't its against the rules, lol

No I mean when its put quite strongly like that it almost certainly a guy that would come up with stuff like that. Women are normally more subtle and reserved and as we know tend to be the pursued rather than the pursuer. Few have as high a sex drive as men that would make them come out with a statement like this, some might do it as a laugh but he way this is written suggests this is almost certainly a guy. Rumbled.
Reply 6

No I mean when its put quite strongly like that it almost certainly a guy that would come up with stuff like that. Women are normally more subtle and reserved and as we know tend to be the pursued rather than the pursuer. Few have as high a sex drive as men that would make them come out with a statement like this, some might do it as a laugh but he way this is written suggests this is almost certainly a guy. Rumbled.

Maybe the girls you know are like that but i know a fair few girls who have a higher sex drive than some guys i know and aren't subtle or reserved about it at all.

Haha, me and my friends always moan about being horny.
I also tell people when I'm desperate to get some.
Original post by james1211
Maybe the girls you know are like that but i know a fair few girls who have a higher sex drive than some guys i know and aren't subtle or reserved about it at all.

Please introduce me. :colone:
Original post by Daniellejo.

If you really are a girl then this surprises me. :eek: If a girl told me she was deeperate to get some and she was half decent looking I'lld be in there. Girls always seem to act as if its something to avoid with men almost as if they are all lesbians.
Reply 10
If you really are a girl then this surprises me. :eek: If a girl told me she was deeperate to get some and she was half decent looking I'lld be in there. Girls always seem to act as if its something to avoid with men almost as if they are all lesbians.

No offence but you sound quite young and immature lol.
Original post by james1211
Intredasting. :colone:
Reply 12
Damn, you've got that CCD.
Original post by Daniellejo.

Desperate? You could look like Jabba the Hut and still have hundreds of offers if you're a woman.

I take pleasure in telling you that this is not abnormal for a girl. Even if they're not telling you they're likely telling their friends (or in OPs case anonymously posting on t'internet.)
Original post by LiftOrDieMirin
Desperate? You could look like Jabba the Hut and still have hundreds of offers if you're a woman.

Doesn't mean you necessarily want to accept all those offers lol.
Are you fit?

When are you free?

Jokes... don't rush.... I was so disappointed when I first had sex it was a massive let down... AND I'M A GUY! lol :rolleyes: seriously though don't rush it, when you finally find the right person you'll wonder what all the fuss was about.
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah i'm in my early twenties still haven't had sex or kissed a guy yet. But I don't have anyone I'd really want to have a relationship with but i'm horny and would like to experience sex however, bcs I know I wouldn't really like the guy enough I wouldn't want to kiss him and not really interested in kissing :K:

is that weird?
and do you think i would regret losing it to someone i don't LOVE, not necessarily a random 1 night stand might be someone I know?
+
How come you're not interested in kissing? Or am I reading that wrong, haha.

Also, who on earth comes on TSR when they're horny? I know you want advice about it, but still...

Maybe you should masturbate more :rolleyes:
Original post by DanB1991
Are you fit?

When are you free?

Jokes... don't rush.... I was so disappointed when I first had sex it was a massive let down... AND I'M A GUY! lol :rolleyes: seriously though don't rush it, when you finally find the right person you'll wonder what all the fuss was about.
It was for me in many ways. It was a much... tighter squeeze than I expected, and I just went soft.
Reply 19
Original post by Anonymous

is that weird?
+

Thats not weird at all I think because I have a similar situation with u and i hate casual relationships as well. So im gonna just wait it out i think.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending