The Student Room Group

Just knocked a guy out

Scroll to see replies

Original post by the mezzil
Just thought I would share that.

About an hour or so ago some old perv sexually assaulted one of my female friends (very close friend and a house mate) I got really, really angry, because I was so shocked and angry, she is very close to me and I bundled him out the bar, pulled him round the corner by his hair down the alley way and beat him. And when I mean beat him, I mean I beat him senseless. He fell to the ground stunned and dazed and I think I cracked/ broke his ribs and maybe his jaw. Not sure. Anyway, he staggered off and now here I am. Nobody knows where I am and I am ashamed because I showed a total loss of self control. :frown:

that's your story, perhaps his story in court will be different. what a moornic thing to do, you broke his ribs you say, people can die from that injury if untreated.-- im hoping this is just a troll cos otherwise you must be quite dim. I think scentence for aggravated assault is 5 years. you might have to worry about your own sexual assault in prison
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 21
Original post by Ggmu!
I'd like you to know I've notified the authorities, OP. I'm absolutely disgusted.

Already talking to them don't worry
Let the hate flow through you.
Reply 23
Already talking to them don't worry

A night in the cell methinks, that poor man.
Reply 24
Original post by Ggmu!
A night in the cell methinks, that poor man.

I agree, I had no self control. Just remember what he did though before you judge.

Anyway see ya people
Original post by Ggmu!
I'd like you to know I've notified the authorities, OP. I'm absolutely disgusted.

Life of a TSR snitch
We were in a nice calm pub, he comes in rips off her top, rips her bra off and then attempts to shove his hands down her trousers. Everyone was stunned in silence, I just grabbed him and the rest is in the OP.

imo based on this alone he deserved it, i dont think anyone will act as a witness against you, and he's unlikely to go to cops

so well done sir

on the plus side.. your friend will deff be wet for you now ha
Lol. So a guy with a can of stella comes into a random pub and rips the top and bra from a girl.

Sounds completely ridiculous.
You denied an old man sex?

you paggot,
I know

You should delete your original post because if it goes to court you could have damned yourself with that.

Don't underestimate the effect an incident like that can have on your future career plans.
Reply 30
I agree, I had no self control. Just remember what he did though before you judge.

Anyway see ya people

What would the Queen say?

Original post by Galileo Galilei
Life of a TSR snitch

Plea bargain
Original post by majmuh24

Seriously though, you did the right thing standing up for you friend, don't feel guilty about it :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by MidnightDream
Perfectly justified
Don't feel ashamed, he deserved it, hope your friend is okay :smile:

Yeh,beating a guy so badly you could have killed him, perfectly reasonable behaviour for a civilised human being...
He clearly needed to be stopped! Don't feel guilty, everything happened so quickly that it was probably hard for you to control your emotions. It's really hard to detach yourself from a situation and respond in an appropriate manner when things get personal.

It's hard but as long as you are generally have good self control most of the time, don't beat yourself up about it, it's not gonna help at all. What I'd suggest is, try not to respond emotionally to situations because you'll generally end up doing something you regret. As soon as you feel an emotional response (anger, hurt, humiliation), try and stop to think for a second. Are you going to regret what you're about to do? If so, try and think of how you would like to react.

In this situation, you did the right thing by stopping the guy, but to 'beat him up senselessly' was not necessary. But as long as you understand that, you should be fine. At least you recognise that loss of self control is not something to be encouraged and you're trying to improve.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by SaintRonove
If you think a guy who sexually assaulted you deserves a broken jaw or ribs you need either a reality check or an ego check. Yes, he needs to learn not to do it again. No, that does not involve being violently attacked. I have always been absolutely furious and disgusted when I've been felt up/whatever, but someone going and beating the **** out of the person would horrify me.

That sort of thinking is the reason why life sentences last 5 or 6 years. The fact is people like that do actually deserve to suffer physically. I suppose you would allow nonces to keep their genitals too?
It's funny how when some country uses capital punishment on someone everyone here bitches about how "backwards" that country is. But here people are congratulating this guy. :facepalm: Make your damn minds up.

I'm not going to condone what you did OP, you deserve to pay for it in my opinion... but I wouldn't call you a bad person for doing it.
(edited 9 years ago)
simp.
Original post by BttrLtThnNvr

on the plus side.. your friend will deff be wet for you now ha

I can't think of anything less likely to get a girl in the mood than being sexually assaulted.
Original post by MidnightDream
Perfectly justified
Don't feel ashamed, he deserved it, hope your friend is okay :smile:

Sigh. What the man did was disgusting - but frankly, if this is your morality, you're not much better than him.
Reply 38
If you tried doing that to the wrong person (i.e me), I would've killed you. (I'm being serious)
I'm pretty sure he can get you down for GBH if the damage is extensive. He may also get done for sexual assault though.

But seriously I doubt you feel sorry (that's if you even did it) because you are essentially bragging about it. I don't care what he did, if you almost killed him then you are just as bad.

It doesn't make you alpha to beat somebody senseless. Okay pushing him off and maybe giving him a few punches to him get him to back of would be warranted but what you supposedly did is stupid, reckless and just terrible.

Lastly it's not a good idea to post it here, I hope you get done if you did do this

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest