The Student Room Group

lloyds pharmacy summer placement 2014

Has anybody applied for area 4G/ 5G (south east london and kent) and heard back? Haven't heard anything yet and getting rather frustrated :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by brbalogun
Has anybody applied for area 4G/ 5G (south east london and kent) and heard back? Haven't heard anything yet and getting rather frustrated :frown:

Hey! I've applied to other places but it seems like very few people have heard from anywhere unless you're third year? It's May now. This is madness!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
I am third year :frown: My friend has applied for the area next to mine and she's had an interview. I've only had an email acknowledging my application. When I called they said they haven't got a date for interviews yet. I heard that the placement is meant to start in mid june, seems like everything is moving a bit slowly. Where have you applied to?
Reply 3
Hey, had an interview with them lot 2 weeks ago but they ain't got back yet, it is frustrating to say the least..But i'm surprised they haven't got back to you at all :eek: That's Lloyds for you I guess good luck anyways..Is there anyone out there whose actually got an offer yet??
I am third year :frown: My friend has applied for the area next to mine and she's had an interview. I've only had an email acknowledging my application. When I called they said they haven't got a date for interviews yet. I heard that the placement is meant to start in mid june, seems like everything is moving a bit slowly. Where have you applied to?

I'm only a little first year so it's more likely you would get a place over me. There was email sent out today that was a system error. You know it's been that long since I've applied I can't even remember exactly where I chose. Northern Ireland was my first choice anyways. Think I had Edinburgh and Norwich somewhere in there too.
Original post by Hustle_01
Hey, had an interview with them lot 2 weeks ago but they ain't got back yet, it is frustrating to say the least..But i'm surprised they haven't got back to you at all :eek: That's Lloyds for you I guess good luck anyways..Is there anyone out there whose actually got an offer yet??

I randomly did a search on twitter a few weeks back and only found one person who seemed to have got a placement. The wait is just getting ridiculous.
Anyone got any reply yet?
Reply 7
Nah no reply this is just so annoying had an interview ages ago yet some people have been made offers from various areas.
Nah no reply this is just so annoying had an interview ages ago yet some people have been made offers from various areas.

I had interview 3 weeks ago and havent heard anything back apart from the email sent from system area. did you contact the recruitment team?
Reply 9
Nah i haven't contacted anyone i think they said they will get back in about 10 days when i asked after the interview been over 3 weeks now.. One of my friends had an interview a week later than me in a different area but they got back to him and he's got a place now. I don't want to contact the recruitment team because it's not going to make the process any quicker but lloyds are beginning to piss me off though seems like this is a reflection of the treatment they give you once you work for them :smile:
I haven't got any reply from Lloyds to say if my application is sucessful or not.At least they have to give me an answer even they don't accpet my application
Original post by LaydurrDude
I'm only a little first year so it's more likely you would get a place over me. There was email sent out today that was a system error. You know it's been that long since I've applied I can't even remember exactly where I chose. Northern Ireland was my first choice anyways. Think I had Edinburgh and Norwich somewhere in there too.

howya did yeh have any luck with lloyds:?
Original post by carmen0000
I haven't got any reply from Lloyds to say if my application is sucessful or not.At least they have to give me an answer even they don't accpet my application

howya
Hey guys :smile:

I am a second year pharmacy student and i applied this year for the June 2015 placement! just wondering, do Lloyds interview all their applicants?

thank you!
Original post by sals1234
Hey guys :smile:

I am a second year pharmacy student and i applied this year for the June 2015 placement! just wondering, do Lloyds interview all their applicants?

thank you!

I've done the same, I am not sure.
The closest thing I have had to an interview so far was some multiple choice thing I had to fill out about what I would do if I was in that particular position from the scenario.
Original post by propagation
I've done the same, I am not sure.
The closest thing I have had to an interview so far was some multiple choice thing I had to fill out about what I would do if I was in that particular position from the scenario.

oh okay! :smile: how was the situational strengths assessment? :smile:
Original post by sals1234
oh okay! :smile: how was the situational strengths assessment? :smile:

I thought it was okay, you?
Reply 17
Hi,
I have applied to the Lloyd's placement this year. I heard people had to do a presentation during the interview a couple of years ago. Just wondering if you had to do a presentation as well. Also how long was the interview and what kind of an interview was it???

Original post by july_summer
I had interview 3 weeks ago and havent heard anything back apart from the email sent from system area. did you contact the recruitment team?

Original post by LaydurrDude
I randomly did a search on twitter a few weeks back and only found one person who seemed to have got a placement. The wait is just getting ridiculous.

Reply 18
Hi, i am in my 2nd year. I have applied for llyods summer placement as well. 3 weeks ago I gave received an email stating that they have offered me a place and they will call me to confirm my branch location. However, till now I haven't receive any calls from them. Do anyone of you have the same situation like me? :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 19
hello! I was just wondering what you got asked at your interview for Lloyds pharmacy ? as I have an interview coming up

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending