The Student Room Group

UCAS firm and insurance choice deadline

Hi, I have contacted the University I want to put as my firm choice because they gave me an offer for the wrong course starting in September. The deadline for us to respond to the offers is 7th may which is tomorrow, I phoned up the university and they said they will change it but I just wanted to know up to what time tomorrow do I have to respond to the 5 offers I have? Please help. Thanks.
Reply 1
You've got till midnight. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
While you may have til midnight:

a) any changes a uni is going to make will show on Track by 5pm if they're going to show at all today
b) Track tends to get VERY busy between 6pm and midnight

Therefore it is STRONGLY advised to make your choices on Track before 6pm to avoid losing your place due to a technical problem. If your offer on Track hasn't changed by midday phone your uni up then and ask them to confirm in an email that if you accept the offer you've got showing on Track now that they will amend the course details/conditions ASAP to x/y/z (ie get something from them in writing to reassure you that you wont get screwed by accepting the offer on Track).

You do have a 7 day cooling off period after making your decisions on Track so you can change you mind over the next few days - this is preferable to leaving it to the last minute.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending