The Student Room Group

English Lit and Lang?

I'm just about to do my GCSE exams and next year it's my A-levels. I'm considering leaving my school and going to college rather than sixth form to do English lit, lang, media studies and psychology. There isn't a combined A-level course in English so I was wondering how much work is involved if you take both separately and if it would be too much? I don't want to be under ridiculous amounts of pressure! Thanks:smile:
Original post by student_anon
I'm just about to do my GCSE exams and next year it's my A-levels. I'm considering leaving my school and going to college rather than sixth form to do English lit, lang, media studies and psychology. There isn't a combined A-level course in English so I was wondering how much work is involved if you take both separately and if it would be too much? I don't want to be under ridiculous amounts of pressure! Thanks:smile:

Hey there, just going to move this to the English forum for you as you'll probably be able to get more replies there. :smile:

I'm guessing it's really up to you to decide whether taking 4 A-levels is right for you. :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending