The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Anonymous
in your opinion....

Well...yeah. And when I say perfectly fit into cupped hands - I don't mean big. I have small hands.
Reply 81
You are the way you are, we're all different and we just have to live with it. Your boobs are only a part of you, it doesn't make a whole person so just accept what you've got and be happy with it.
cat_meiow
You are the way you are, we're all different and we just have to live with it. Your boobs are only a part of you, it doesn't make a whole person so just accept what you've got and be happy with it.

i second that!:p:
I think most guys have no concept of bra size anyway, just depends on how it looks on your body. I have a large chest but I'm also very tall, on me they look sizable but people are always surprised when I say my actual size, they think I'm smaller.

If boobs were the key to getting guys I'd have a few marriage proposals by now :wink: Keira Knightley and Kate Hudson are basically flat chested but no one seems to care. Paris Hilton too (but she's gross, so bad example).
There is no such thing as "fake" tits. I assert with one person whose opinion I hold in high regard: "if you see them, then they're there, and so long as I can feel them, I don't care!"
Sometimes I feel like i'd give up my large chest for a smaller one any day. I wish I could just wear some hot jeans and a boy beater without a bra and feel sexy. There's something you can do with your small boobs that I can't. grrrrrr
Sweshar22
There's something you can do with your small boobs that I can't. grrrrrr

Like go an a trampolean?
*titanium*
Like go an a trampolean?

Now you just want to make me cry!
I go on trampolines!!!
Reply 89
Sweshar22
Sometimes I feel like i'd give up my large chest for a smaller one any day. I wish I could just wear some hot jeans and a boy beater without a bra and feel sexy. There's something you can do with your small boobs that I can't. grrrrrr

lol I always find it funny when people think it's nice to have small boobs because you can go braless. I'm 34A and hate doing it because they get cold too easily! I must just have really sensitive breasts or something. Plus my nipples go like chapel hat pegs...do I want to wander around and have dirty old pervs staring at my nipples through my t-shirt? No! The lovely thing about being small is that men don't stare at my chest, I like to keep it that way. :smile:
haha im a 34 E and in florida recently, because the air conditioning was so cold in shops and stuff my nipples were rock hard- i thought they were going to fall off!!! embarrassing!!!
Reply 91
more adventurous
Small breasts are much nicer looking and more practical than bigger ones, imo, so don't fret.

Depends on how small.

I prefer the middle ground.
more adventurous
Does your post really offer anything to the thread? :rolleyes: Why are you telling us that you're a DD? I wouldn't be smiling about that if I were you.

Lol, I got negged for this post...
by who?
Presumably "anonymous." But I'm not a sub...
KinkayGema
haha im a 34 E and in florida recently, because the air conditioning was so cold in shops and stuff my nipples were rock hard- i thought they were going to fall off!!! embarrassing!!!

That image is SO HOT!!
more adventurous
Lol, I got negged for this post...

that sucks! remind me and ill make it up to you latter :wink: i mean ill pos rep you :p: but im all out of rep right now.
Any more than a handful and you're risking sprained thumbs.

Marcus
GreenMonstrosity
That image is SO HOT!!

along with my red face!!
Reply 99
it's not really about how big they are, honestly, as a guy, and i'm sure many guys would agree, (actually, i'm not sure about british guys, as majority of my friends only seem to care about bigger jugs) it rather ugly if the boobs are too big.
i hate having to watch ugly chicks with huge breasts waving it about, showing it off thinking that having big boobs puts them in front of other girls.
seriously, i feel like puking when i see that.

i hate seeing breasts that just seem like they are hanging there out of control, looks gross.
i would rather much prefer breasts that are well formed, round etc.
and they tend to be the smaller breasts., adding a nicer curve shape to the body. definitely makes it look more appealing.

for the sake of the forum, i won't be posting pictures for clarity though, hope you understand what type of breasts i like (ok that sounds abit wrong)

Latest

Trending

Trending