The Student Room Group

Further Maths OCR MEI FP1

Scroll to see replies

D1 is terrible!
Reply 141
Haven't even finished learning it. 😂😧
how much mark would I get if the centre of my shaded region was from 4 and i drew the correct line and shaded the correct region?
IMG_20140516_195229.jpgIMG_20140516_195305.jpg exam paper. please some one respond to my earlier comment
Original post by fahim_rahman123
how much mark would I get if the centre of my shaded region was from 4 and i drew the correct line and shaded the correct region?

ON question 8 I) surely that will be all?
Original post by mathematigeek
ON question 8 I) surely that will be all?

sorry? I am sure you had to draw the lines from the origin and origin is your centre. But i misread it and drew it from real=4 when you are suppose draw a circle with radius 4.?
Would I get about 4 marks. As i have identified the correct region and shaded it.
Original post by fahim_rahman123
sorry? I am sure you had to draw the lines from the origin and origin is your centre. But i misread it and drew it from real=4 when you are suppose draw a circle with radius 4.?
Would I get about 4 marks. As i have identified the correct region and shaded it.

Oh I see! Sorry :/ you'll get one for the arguments being correct (possibly 2) and one for your shared region being correct.
Reply 147
Original post by mathematigeek
Oh I see! Sorry :/ you'll get one for the arguments being correct (possibly 2) and one for your shared region being correct.

how much marks would i get if I had the correct circle, centre 00 and radius 4, the correct arguments so from -90<=<x<=60, but not stating the argument of the -90 degrees and the correct shaded area between circle and half lines.

so out of 9, would you say thats 4-5?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending