Scroll to see replies

I'm applying to do Geography. I'm unsure whether or not to go though :/
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 221
I've got an offer to study physiotherapy 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WeedCanKill
Unfortunately yes. Educationally it is bad, I have a hard time getting anyone to take my CompSci degree seriously. MMU is just for students who want to party all the time and do little to no work for their degree.

Which uni did you wish you went to instead?
I have an option to go to mmu, nottingham Trent, Northumbria and sheffield hallam. Really not sure which to pick.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Had my physio interview with University Of Salford today at half 1, and I was given an offer by 6pm!

Still waiting on results of interview from Manchester Met :/
Original post by rturnbull94
Hopefully you'll hear soon :biggrin: I can't wait to start - love the uni like :smile:

Have you heard from them already? :smile:
Original post by kproctor092
Is anyone applying/has anyone applied for fine art? ������

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied for Fine Art and Interactive Arts. I have interviews for both in March
Original post by Bealady03
Has anyone received an offer for Art yet?

I've been invited for an interview, no offer yet
Original post by carolinekalemba
Have you heard from them already? :smile:

Ohh I'm already here, I'm doing a foundation degree first, go onto what I finally want to do in September :smile:. It's absolutely brilliant here, I love it :smile:
Ohh I'm already here, I'm doing a foundation degree first, go onto what I finally want to do in September :smile:. It's absolutely brilliant here, I love it :smile:

Hey since you are doing a foundation degree first was you taught in the Manchester campus. Also did you stay at halls.
Original post by Ronalakiya
Hey since you are doing a foundation degree first was you taught in the Manchester campus. Also did you stay at halls.

Yeahh, All Saints :smile: I'm staying in Victoria Halls, I have a double room, they have en suites, my room is massive :smile:
Haven't visited mmu but I have an offer from them for finance and banking. What is student life like and what is the most social halls and is it easy to meet people?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by realcloud
Haven't visited mmu but I have an offer from them for finance and banking. What is student life like and what is the most social halls and is it easy to meet people?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have quite a few friends at MMU and have stayed with them in Cambridge halls occasionally. Those really seem to be the party halls and so are what I'm applying for! The social aspect seems amazing
Yeahh, All Saints :smile: I'm staying in Victoria Halls, I have a double room, they have en suites, my room is massive :smile:

Thats great. And how do you like it? :smile:
Original post by carolinekalemba
Thats great. And how do you like it? :smile:

I absolutely love it, I'm from Newcastle you see, so I'm used to the city, there's so much to explore. The pubs and clubs are pretty decent, my degree is going amazingly well and I have some amazing friends :smile:
Hey guyzzzz, I've accepted offers for UOM and MMU but I have a feeling I won't get into UOM. I've applied to do French and Japanese. What's the best halls to go to?
I absolutely love it, I'm from Newcastle you see, so I'm used to the city, there's so much to explore. The pubs and clubs are pretty decent, my degree is going amazingly well and I have some amazing friends :smile:

I'm really interested in what Newcastle is like compared to Manchester. I have offers from both uni's and not sure which one to pick(MMU & Northumbria).

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks. Also would you say all Victoria halls is sociable.😊
I'm not sure whether to pick mmu or chester as firm. Mmu gave me a decent offer and I like that it's in a big city and it's a popular choice. Chester haven't given me an offer (yet) but I like the opportunities the zoo would give me. I'm applying for animal behaviour btw. I've booked an applicant day for mmu, 29th April. Hopefully that will give me a better idea? Any advice from those who have chosen mmu as your firm?
Original post by Ronalakiya
Thanks. Also would you say all Victoria halls is sociable.😊

Mine is very, yeah :smile: I suppose it depends on the bunch of people you're put with

Posted from TSR Mobile
has anyone here applied for Undergraduate Dental Technology course?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending