The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Manchester Metropolitan university 2015 applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Augu5t
I applied for the events management (foundation), and have received and unconditional offer and have also been contacted by the university saying that I met the standard to study at degree level and wanted to know if I'd like to be considered.

I'm currently doing Tourism Management with foundation year and we're linked with Hospitality and Events students, so you'll do the same as I've done this year.
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Original post by wishesofarose
I missed the open day because I had to go to New Zealand for a month (still here for another week lol) :frown: What was it like????

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really good, so informative and the campus is unreal! Made me so excited to move in september!

Posted from TSR Mobile
when can we apply for accommodation, does anyone know? :smile:
Original post by ellecart
when can we apply for accommodation, does anyone know? :smile:

I think it's from the 1st of April :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kjs2603
i got offered a place at mmu on the fashion business and management course.
Is there anyone whos applied for any fashion courses there or the same one?

I also got an offer for fashion business and management, i also got an offer for international fashion promotion :smile:
Original post by _Rach
Is anyone staying in private halls? I've got a unconditional offer for fashion promotion, still waiting on fashion buying and fashion business and management.

I am looking to stay in private halls, I am thinking Victoria Point halls? I have an offer for international fashion promotion and fashion business and management, I just need to make my firm choice now
Original post by Mgutt111
Really good, so informative and the campus is unreal! Made me so excited to move in september!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry to be nosey but is linguistics taught at Birley Fields or All Saints?
Original post by erinmc19
I also got an offer for fashion business and management, i also got an offer for international fashion promotion :smile:

Oh really which one are you thinking of choosing? :smile: Think I'm accepting Manchester if I don't get in at Birmingham haha
Am still undecided, am kind of leaning towards the international fashion promotion but i need to really think about them this week lol! Aww cool:smile:
Original post by AmyPilot
Sorry to be nosey but is linguistics taught at Birley Fields or All Saints?

All saints :-) will you be studying the same course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mgutt111
All saints :-) will you be studying the same course?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, already a student at MMU doing speech therapy - linguistics forms part of my studies but I am based at Birley Fields (well mostly) so just wondered where you will be! Good luck!
Reply 311
Original post by matthewgordon
I'm currently doing Tourism Management with foundation year and we're linked with Hospitality and Events students, so you'll do the same as I've done this year.

Yeah my unconditional for the foundation year was changed to an unconditional on the degree course. :biggrin:
Reply 312
Original post by erinmc19
I am looking to stay in private halls, I am thinking Victoria Point halls? I have an offer for international fashion promotion and fashion business and management, I just need to make my firm choice now

Aw thats good, are you going to go to the visit day? I don't know what i want as my firm yet.
Original post by _Rach
Aw thats good, are you going to go to the visit day? I don't know what i want as my firm yet.

I'm not going to the visit day cause I live in Ireland, am still undecided myself
ATTENTION: Manchester Met University Students

Join the Manchester Met University Freshers Group - facebook.com/groups/326010177593809

Join the Manchester Met University Freshers Event
facebook.com/events/1592260974322945

MUST Join the National Student Applicants event -
facebook.com/events/345052432366356
Not sure if I can afford going to the applicant day. I've saved £200 already and waiting for next grant to come but I'd like to save another £200. Depends how much extra I'm left with but not looking likely due to travel costs from NI
Reply 316
Just firmed Manchester!!! I'm so excited and scared
Bah, i still havent heard back. Getting slightly worried, Manchester is my main choice. If i dont get in i can hope but i will most likely end up following up on business plans.
Original post by MxOAgentJohnson
Bah, i still havent heard back. Getting slightly worried, Manchester is my main choice. If i dont get in i can hope but i will most likely end up following up on business plans.
Check your spam mail, my email saying that they wanted proof of grades went straight into spam, good luck!
Hey everyone! can't wait to meet everyone in September :smile:

I've found this cool group on Facebook which is for everyone whos going to or has applied for Manchester in 2015... everyone should 'join' to get involved with the discussion and meet others heading there! The link for it is -

facebook.com/groups/527039844105242

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending