The Student Room Group

Applicant Feedback Help

Hi,
I asked for applicant feedback from edinburgh uni and they emailed me yesterday with a link and further down the email they said that this would lead me to the feedback. However, when I click on it, it takes me to Uni Desk Self Service and says ,'The card is no longer available or you have insufficient authorisation.' So I cannot find the feedback anywhere!

What should I do, contact the university or just leave it?

Thanks!
Original post by GrammarGirl
Hi,
I asked for applicant feedback from edinburgh uni and they emailed me yesterday with a link and further down the email they said that this would lead me to the feedback. However, when I click on it, it takes me to Uni Desk Self Service and says ,'The card is no longer available or you have insufficient authorisation.' So I cannot find the feedback anywhere!

Thanks!

Don't be afraid to contact the university again
Original post by GrammarGirl
Hi,

Thanks!

Definitely contact the uni again - it sounds like it's a technical bug :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending