The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

lol I just did for my Chemistry OCR Salters and was nearly sick!!! Ive failed ho hum diddle dee dee 2moros another HORRIFIC day! :frown: At least i wnt face it on my own. My best friends comin in with me :smile:
Reply 61
I have some edexcel markschemes, collected them from the forum (biology and economics) right now. But I don't think it will be right to disclose them before results.
so if we email u there's hope?
Reply 63
Nuheen, I dont see why you cant post them, because it doesnt state anywhere on the website that the mark schemes cannot be passed on to candidates by the centre...
Reply 64
I only have two atm. i will post the links then
rep coming ur way.... thank you- it might get ne panicky... but oh well!

EDIT: huh, i guess i do AQA Economics then... who knew? oh well still a nice thing to do!
do u happen to hav maths mark schemes?
Reply 67
I will try to get maths.
thank you- i do furthermaths, but there are still loads of ppl here that would love the normal maths mark schemes
Reply 69
Papillon
I don't find it very amusing that Edexcel has protected their content whereas OCR has it up for everybody to see.

Ah, how I love thee, OCR. :p:

:ditto:

I don't find it very amusing that AQA has protected all their content and will not even release an Examiners' Report with grade boundaries until September.

Love OCR too!
Reply 70
Hey, would it be possible to get the edexcel government and politics mark scheme?would be much
Reply 71
Hey, would it be possible to get the edexcel government and politics mark scheme?would be much appreciated :smile:
Reply 72
Nuheen
I will try to get maths.

I can't open the links you gave. Could you send the biology and maths mark schemes by e-mail, like attachment? Thank you.
yes for the love of god and for my sanity please try and get maths, politics and french maybe....i'm only doin AS but i am still bricking it
Reply 74
The fact that my OCR paper History mark scheme is there makes me feel sick. I will not look at it till I have my results. Ignorance is bliss!
Reply 75
get english literature also
Reply 76
I only have the links. My internet connection is very slow, cant upload them.

Remember to enter the password. Unless you cant download.
Reply 77
Link to chem please
Reply 78
can u link to english literature please
Reply 79
I will post them as soon i get them.

Latest