The Student Room Group

Business HNC

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by farhadmkhan
Hi guys, I've thought about taking up a HNC in business as well in order to get to University or at the very least have some qualifications in my pockets. However is a HNC business helpful when it comes to that, do people even recognize it as something valuable? Will an university accept a HNC in Business if you'd like to join one of their degrees? And to what kind of careers could a HNC in Business take me to on it's own without having any other qualifications?

Cheers for your replies(if i get any lol)

With the HNC you're able to get into Uni. Must first pass all your courses and obtain a B the least in order to get into UNI. However schools like Queen Margret once you've passed they'll accept you
Reply 21
Original post by SophieS0682
hi im new to this thread and was wondering if anyone can lend me hand with things that are worth studying for the exam. I've brushed over the external environment, pest and swot , the mature market and promotional actvtities, but the case study is different to ones that I have studied before i've studied case studies such as irn bru and scottish and newcastle but im finding highland spring difficult i'm not looking for answers im just looking for a little help to get me going.

Thanks for any help it is appreciated. :smile:

Hi Wish i was as lucky as u to get the case study early! So far what are some subtopic areas you've picked up? I should be getting my case study on Monday. Also would u like to swap questions created in relation to the case study based on information found - form a minor online study group just to get ideas flowing!

- Also does anyone know if they use the same GU questions for Each Case Study?
Reply 22
it depends on the university you want to get into but it does give you options as you can go onto doing HND 2nd year and then uni and to find out more about career options you should go to a career advisor who would explain what options you have career wise

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending